Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party COSTUME Pictures - post here!

PookieB said:
wheatly - Amazing costume! :)

I don't think so. I saw a lot worse than that last weekend. :)

BTW

Our costumes Dolly & Mr. Pricklepants. No one got my husband's costume and I was surprised at the number of people who don't know Dolly from TS3. :rolleyes:

Love! I would have known exactly who you both were.

I saw a guy dressed as the macho man slim jim wrestler guy last week, one of the best costumes I've ever seen at the parties, I go to several each year.

People were clamoring for their picture with him to the point staff had to come and break it up.

Pretty neat.

20131024_160131_zps2423b602.jpg

Here's the finished project of Belle and Gaston.

1499499_10151898499594024_245593312_n.jpg

Here's my group with Snow White and her Snow Prince. I was dressed as Prince Eric, my twin sister as Belle, and my cousin as Tinkerbell. We plan to go this fall, likely as Jolly Holiday Bert, Snow Queen Elsa, and Kiss the Girl Ariel.

Can I ask those who attended in the past, what the ticket includes? Thank you.

Your MNSSHP ticket will get you into MK at 4pm (this is an unpublicized time, but it has been this way for years) without having to use a regular park ticket. Party activities begin at 7pm and run until midnight. There are rare meet and greet opportunities, a Villain show (runs several times), a special parade(runs twice), and a special fireworks display. You also get to trick or treat throughout the park, and most rides are open with little wait. We go every year, and find it well worth the cost.

I'm pretty sure I've posted previous years, BUT, for this year we have:

Myself as Wendy: (went solo on that party!)

[URL=http://s1217.photobucket.com/user/katt789/media/Sept%2013%20Disney/Photopass/wdw20132565861560_6846171739_zpsae1630f3.jpg.html][/URL]

Myself as Tink, Mom as Peter, her friend as Cruella.

Me as Alice, and my bff as Wendy, and the other friend as Prince Eric (he booked his ticket literally the night before we left, so it's not much of a costume, ahaha)

Me as Tink again, friend as Sally, and other friend as Ursula…

The four of us from the last picture are going back again next Sept for at least 3 parties and for costumes we have planned:
-Bimbette's & Gaston
-Move It Shake It dancers
-Vidia, Terrance & Rosetta!

1499499_10151898499594024_245593312_n.jpg

Here's my group with Snow White and her Snow Prince. I was dressed as Prince Eric, my twin sister as Belle, and my cousin as Tinkerbell. We plan to go this fall, likely as Jolly Holiday Bert, Snow Queen Elsa, and Kiss the Girl Ariel.

I love the Tinkerbell dress, and all of you look great! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter