Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party COSTUME Pictures - post here!

here are mine from this past October 2012, my very first MNSSHP...

little girl who thought i was the real Alice lol
SqxoS.jpg

my friend Tony & I
4GDBA.jpg

The Mad Hatter and I.
F3VPm.jpg

BUMP!!!

Does anyone have any more pictures they'd like to show (maybe even from this year?!?) I just love seeing everyone else's creativity and awesome costumes, and it doesn't hurt to grab a little inspiration every now and then! :cool1:

Bump again, at least until I go to MNSSHP this year and post pictures! I would love :lovestruc to see some costumes from this year! ::yes::

WOW! All the pics look AWESOME! Always envious of the folks who make their own costumes! RESPECT to you all! :) Ours are just store bought ones!

This was taken at Disneyland. I was the Mad Hatter and my friend went as the Queen of Hearts. I made the hat and assembled the costume from clothes I had in my closet (except for the vest. I rented that).

image-1.jpg

Wow! I am beyond impressed with the creative and amazing costumes!! We don't dress up but LOVE seeing all the people who do!! So fun!!

FE4D9779-2123-40A7-AD33-B724EFB8BAFE-1152-000000FEEC669E4C_zps4c6720ea.jpg

This is at last years MNSSHP. I managed to convince DH to be Flynn to DD's Rapunzel. Son was Vladimir, complete with tiny ceramic (ok plastic HA) unicorn. DD, DS, and my costumes el cheapos from some online Halloween store. Cobbled DH's together from Goodwill (satchel too) except the vest (eBay). This pic was our priority and I'm glad it was--got drenched starting at 7:00! Had an absolute ball. Jack Sparrow takes quite a shine to the naughty ladies...heh heh.

There are several pics posted in my guest list thread. In post #1 of the thread, you will see the locations of each photo in purple. Here is the link...

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3104844
Thanks for the suggestion, but I already looked at all of those! :thumbsup2
I figured that I'd bump this thread (instead of creating a new one) since it deals only with costume pictures, which I would enjoy viewing. :confused3
This was taken at Disneyland. I was the Mad Hatter and my friend went as the Queen of Hearts. I made the hat and assembled the costume from clothes I had in my closet (except for the vest. I rented that).

image-1.jpg
I love the hat! Great job! :goodvibes

FE4D9779-2123-40A7-AD33-B724EFB8BAFE-1152-000000FEEC669E4C_zps4c6720ea.jpg

This picture is adorable! :cutie:

Let's keep these pictures coming! :cheer2:

i posted this on the dis once before on a different thread, about a week before i got to the parks, so here's the finished product in front of it's counterpart. i wish i could find a close up of the headband. that thing was a pain and a half to make.

3725ca5e1cf111e3a39822000a9e0344_7.jpg

this is my costume and my friends costumes before we left. :goodvibes russell's sash was the WORST!

cc6df87611ce11e3b5fe22000aaa0750_7.jpg

( and if you still don't get it: yes, i was space mountain. :laughing: )

( and if you still don't get it: yes, i was space mountain. :laughing: )
WOW! That is certainly the most creative (and out of the box) costume I've seen, and pulled off excellently. :thumbsup2
Did anyone have problems trying to figure out who (or what) you were? :confused:

P.S.: The headband looks great!!!

WOW! That is certainly the most creative (and out of the box) costume I've seen, and pulled off excellently. :thumbsup2
Did anyone have problems trying to figure out who (or what) you were? :confused:

P.S.: The headband looks great!!!

oh wow, thank you! :blush: i had one guest recognize me, but most of the recognition came from cast members. we were first in line to meet the princesses and their princes, and we waited about twenty minutes with a cm who was so impressed that he went into the next room and got every cm working the theater to come and see. flynn rider came straight to me and greeted me with "hello, space mountain," and a wink :love: everyone either got it right away, or it took them a couple of minutes to figure it out. the looks on everyone's faces were truly priceless and it was so much fun to do!

i posted this on the dis once before on a different thread, about a week before i got to the parks, so here's the finished product in front of it's counterpart. i wish i could find a close up of the headband. that thing was a pain and a half to make.

Absolutely, positively out of this world! :cool1:

oh wow, thank you! :blush: i had one guest recognize me, but most of the recognition came from cast members. we were first in line to meet the princesses and their princes, and we waited about twenty minutes with a cm who was so impressed that he went into the next room and got every cm working the theater to come and see. flynn rider came straight to me and greeted me with "hello, space mountain," and a wink :love: everyone either got it right away, or it took them a couple of minutes to figure it out. the looks on everyone's faces were truly priceless and it was so much fun to do!

It definitely looked like fun, and it's very cool that the cm did that for you! And, of course, everyone loves Flynn... :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter