• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party COSTUME Pictures - post here!

Great costumes!

This year it's just me and hubby! DH will be Mr. Pricklepants and I'll be Dolly.

s4nz20.jpg
24zhdtg.jpg

2011 DH said the beard/eig was really hot.
377282_2508626228892_1863452351_n.jpg

i had one guest recognize me, but most of the recognition came from cast members.

I had the same problem, Space Mountain Girl. All the CM's I encountered loved my costume, but I don't think any guest know who I was. And I think one young lady recognized DD's obscure anime costume.
No worries. We had fun! :goodvibes

I had the same problem, Space Mountain Girl. All the CM's I encountered loved my costume, but I don't think any guest know who I was. And I think one young lady recognized DD's obscure anime costume.
No worries. We had fun! :goodvibes

Okay, I now feel dumb for asking this, but who were you? :confused: :confused3

My daughter loves Orange Bird. I showed her the photo and she loved it! :)

Here is my boyfriend's Gaston costume I made for the party on October 24.

That's great! My wife is going as Belle in her village dress. I wouldn't be able to pull off Gaston unless it was "overweight, out of shape Gaston." Wreck It Ralph is more fitting for me. :-)

disneyluvrtink said:
Here is my boyfriend's Gaston costume I made for the party on October 24.

This is great, and I love the hair! :rotfl2:

wheatly - Amazing costume! :)

Interested in knowing, with everyone's experience here, is Darth Maul too scary for MNSSHP?

I don't think so. I saw a lot worse than that last weekend. :)

BTW

Our costumes Dolly & Mr. Pricklepants. No one got my husband's costume and I was surprised at the number of people who don't know Dolly from TS3. :rolleyes:

1381431_10201325106503566_1679571218_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter