Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Central 2004!!!!!! =0)

All,

thanks so much for your advice. I saw this post and didn't think I could book yet. i just called and booked for 31st, got tickets to party and make ressies for LTT. Was able to get 6:05pm.

Oh, and they didn't ask for credit card.

hi:wave:
we are going sunday 17th for the first time:Pinkbounc are sundays crowded,also the picture you get with your tickets(there are four of us)can we have 1 done in one location with all of us in it and then in a different location have one done with just the kids?

can't wait until october:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

eve::MinnieMo

Originally posted by uktigger
we are going sunday 17th for the first time:Pinkbounc are sundays crowded,also the picture you get with your tickets(there are four of us)can we have 1 done in one location with all of us in it and then in a different location have one done with just the kids?

can't wait until october:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

You are supposed to only take one pose but you get as many copies of that pose as tickets you purchased. So if there are four of you, you can have 4 copies and they can be sent to the same address or different addresses. Last year my family of 4 plus my niece got 5 copies of the photo, with my niece's going to her address. All one pose though.

Some have reported more than one pose but I did not have that option last year. They are very organzied and will ask to see your tickets.

How interesting with the cc to hold the reservation as I wondered about this from time to time. I changed my reservation time today and was asked all the questions over but not for the credit card so I do believe it depends on the cm. It just took forever to change and the CM kept getting the wrong dates.

MickeyMinnie:

Too funny, I just changed my reservation on the 28th from 5:00 to 5:30. Our kids will definitely be dressed but I'm unsure about us unless I can come up with something crafty. They were thinking about Tink, Wendy theme but my DH will draw the line at wearing tights for Peter Pan. A pirate suits him better anyway!

Hi!

I know that some of you mentioned that you'll be dressing up. On disneydeals I saw a Pinocchio costume XXL for sale. This would fit my husband, but I don't think he'll go for it. They had more than one. I think that it would be a great costume for the weather at that time. You definitely don't want to be too warm!

uktigger...it's always been one photo per party.It's done quite organized and goes quickly.The picture background is the same at each location the color have varied before...black or orange and I think I even remember purple but it's the exact same pictures on all.The background is like a big piece of plywood covered in like wrapping paper.Last year it had pumpkins and black cats and ghosts,I believe.I gotta go get our picture out and check!

Sunday should be a good day to go!

Cinderpals...Good Luck with Hubby!:teeth:

Costume Question:

We will be there on our honeymoon.

Normally WDW is very strict about wedding attire in the parks - will they be on Halloween Party night?

We think that it would be so cool to be a goulish bride and groom!!

We were also able to get more than actual picture. It was one picure for each person with a ticket. My grandmother, parents and myself each got one. It was only one shot though. We just got copies.

beattyfamily,samantha and baloo
thank you for clearing that up for me::yes::
this is a great thread:D i'm learning so much:teeth:

Hi everyone!

I forgot I bought one of those unique Disney Princess Gowns (guessing it would be Snow White) after Halloween last year for my 9 yr. DD since we always have an Oktoberfest/Halloween party at our house during the Fall. This would be the perfect place to wear this costume, but I'm thinking simpler would be a much better idea. SO, for those who have gone before with kids, would it be to cumbersome (and probably hot) for getting on and off the rides? Thanks.

We had 2 little girls in our party last year. One 5 the other 16 months. They both wore the "princess dresses" (Cinderella for both). Neither had a lot of netting-- which can get really really itchy in the heat. They also both wore sneakers (even the toddler) w/ really cute lacey anklets. The 5 yr old even wore her dress again later in the week (her choice). She went on everything--- she didn't have a problem. Just look at the fabric of the dress and the length. If it's too long, then tripping could become and issue. I think we saw dozens upon dozens of little girls as a Disney Princess. Their smiles were priceless!!

meuseman...no not at all!

That sounds like terrific costumes and a way to get some more wear outta your dress! ;)

What a great thread, thanks for posting this, we're off in October for our first time at MNSSHP and can't wait, Halloween really isn't a big thing in the UK (although it's got bigger over the last few years) so we're really looking forward to seeing how it's done US style!

I'm assuming that if we make PS's at LTT for prior to the start at 7pm, the decorations etc. will still be up in there - don't want to miss any of the party time :)

Do you think that tickets could sell out for the party on the 3rd. I am too busy worrying about my WDW trip that is coming up this month to order tickets right now. If I order them in June when we get home will I be ok? The 3rd sounds like a popular date!:earsgirl:

Oh No! Oh No!
I 'm starting to stress about dinner on Halloween night.. what has come over me??????
I'm rethinking my PS for the night of the party, Oct. 31.
We had decided that Crystal Palace would be a good place for a preparty meal but all this talk about LTT is making me wonder...
I know that CP isn't as festive on Halloween but we really like the food there.
What do you experienced MNSSHP goers think?
Should I book the PS for LTT or should I stay with CP? How is the food there? The character interaction? The access to the party after? Will we be herded to Tomorrow land from CP?

:scared: :confused3

Originally posted by ontariodisneywoman
Oh No! Oh No!
I 'm starting to stress about dinner on Halloween night.. what has come over me??????
I'm rethinking my PS for the night of the party, Oct. 31.
We had decided that Crystal Palace would be a good place for a preparty meal but all this talk about LTT is making me wonder...
I know that CP isn't as festive on Halloween but we really like the food there.
What do you experienced MNSSHP goers think?
Should I book the PS for LTT or should I stay with CP? How is the food there? The character interaction? The access to the party after? Will we be herded to Tomorrow land from CP?

:scared: :confused3

They are both good restaurants. I've eaten at both for parties. One benefit of LTT is the characters dress up. I think because you can book LTT now everyone's going crazy booking it too.

I prefer the food at CP though. LTT is pre-plated and ok but I love the buffet at CP!

Being herded to Tomorrowland all depends on when you finish eating. If there's only 1/2 hour till the start of the party both restaurants will make you wait in front of the restaurant till 7:00p but if you finish really early, like 6:00p, you probably will be told to go to Tomorrowland and you can ride rides there till 7:00p

I just don't think you can go wrong with either restaurant.

We finished at 6pm on the dot last year w/ dinner at LTT. We had to go to Tomorrowland. It was really crowded in there for that 1 hr. We rode Buzz, little wait because we went right to it. Then we did TTA. Then waited for our picture probably about 25 minutes. We chose to wait because we were just killing time then until 7pm.

I just bought tix this morning for MNSSHP on Oct 12th.

I'm not normally a PS person....But I called Disney Dining and when she answered I said "I'd like to make a PS for Tues Oct 12th".

Her reply...."Liberty Tree Tavern?"

LOL.....No PS for me.......

I made my PS for LTT this morning. The CM had to check and see if they were booking it already (even though I knew they were.) And she asked me for a CC#. I don't really think it is a big deal since they don't charge it. :)

I am not a creative person when it comes to costumes. These ideas are great! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter