Mickey Express Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I'd be interested from Jan. 17-23...I am staying at the Doubletree across from Downtown Disney but can meet up with someone if you fill the dates before me...

If those dates are still open, I'd like to sign up for the double stroller @ POP. Thanks!

Hi everybody! We just got back yesterday from our trip (I dropped the stroller off on the 15th, but we stayed on vacation for a few more days). I just wanted to give everyone who hasn't used the stroller yet a heads up. Make sure you strap your children in! I strapped my baby in, but not my almost 3 y/o, and after running through a rainstorm at the MK and hiding under an overhang, we parked the stroller on a slight incline and I put the brake on. While my mother and I were having one of those vacation meltdowns that frequently occur during rainstorms, the whole stroller flipped over and everything flew out except for my DD, who was strapped in. Everybody was OK, just scared to death. About 3 CM's were instantly there and offering help. Don't be a bad mommy like me, strap all of your kids in! Everyone have a great trip!

How is the stroller swap coming? I think I get it on Jan 4-10. Who do I take it to?

So far so good! There is a 7 day gap between you and the next person, so unless we fill that gap you will be making arrangements with iluvdiscruises. :thumbsup2

I'm just checking in...send me a PM with your contact info...hopefully someone will be between us so the stroller doesn't disappear in storage (like the royal carriage swap I was just reading about!!!!).

Passed the stroller off on Friday. I had some confusion picking it up as it wasn't originally under my name. Went back a day later and the same stroller was there with extra stuff and my name on it. Luckily they lent me one that someone else had left behind so I was good. It's getting a little beat up with the tear in the seat and the nut that holds the canopy in missing but it still seems to work great.

I actually used the other stroller the entire week, and just passed our stroller on at the end as we'd gotten used to the other and the kids seemed to like it.

Cheers,

Brian

Thanks for the update Brian, I'm sorry about the confusion w/pickup. I'm glad things worked out for you and I hope your trip was great!

Could someone take a pic of the tear? Another swap is getting a new seat, maybe we can do the same? Also of the missing nut, is this something that can be a quick fix?

Interested in Jan. 8-12, 2009, if someone cancels please let me know. We're staying at POP! Thanks:rotfl:

I don't know if the swap is still open to more people, but we are arriving on January 11th and departing on the 16th and I would love to use a double stroller! We aren't staying at POP (we will be at POR) but I would gladly make the trip over to pick up and drop off the stroller. Can someone please PM me if this is possible!! :)

ooh, I hope your dates work for the leader of the group...that would fill the gap that we now have. I get it on the 17th (staying at the Doubletree across from Downtown Disney). Hope it works!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter