Status
Not open for further replies.

urgoinagain?

Mouseketeer
"THE MICKEY EXPRESS"
CLOSED

31qTlK9Q5tL_AA280_.jpg

rainsinglenavythmn.jpg

****Please keep the stroller in the same condition as you would expect to receive it. A good wipe down before you hand it off would be nice. Also if you are doing any laundry (who does laundry on vacation? :rolleyes1 ) could you throw the seat cover in?
I don't think we need a dry goods only, we're in Disneyworld, just please wipe up your mess.
****If you have to leave the stroller with luggage services, remember to get a CLAIM TICKET. Also make sure you have the correct info taped on the box. I will provide a marker, tape and paper. Please keep the claim ticket and forward the numbers to me and the next person on the list.
****You must make contact with the person in front of you to arrange the swap.
****If the stroller gets wet and it is going to be in storage, could you make sure it is dry before you store it. I would hate for anyone to get a musty stroller. Also the rain cover should be dry before you store it.
****Make sure to use the rain cover! Then the above will not be a problem. You should keep the rain cover handy the showers in Florida are so sudden. When you go into a ride or show, it is always better to cover the stroller when it looks like it may rain.
****Last but not least, I am not responsible if anything happens to this stroller. This is a chance we are all taking. I hope no one will even think to ruin another family's vacation. I will help with everything as best as I can.

CLOSED

Thanks zoie101, I've put your dates in jillmomto3. Hopefully we can get enough interest!!!!

I would but my dates (9/20 - 9/27) are already taken :confused3

Maybe you could PM Mad4themouse and have her add your swap on the official stroller thread in the beginning of the Budget Board. That way you may generate enough interest.

Good luck!

I am working on a couple of others...I haven't heard anything. I would need the dates of Sept 18 - 26, but am flexible. We are staying onsite till the 20th, then offsite till the 26th. Can you pm and explain how these swaps work? Thanks!

Sorry disneymoon95. Jillmomto3 beat you to it. We'll make the home base of this swap at the POP. More info coming soon....

We need at least 7 more people to bring this to 20$ a person. 17 to make it 10$. We have lots of dates open.

Do you have any availability for sept 8-sept 17? Very much appreciated. I'll be at POP those dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter