MDE not showing everything?

Raya

DIS Veteran
I'm having trouble with the My Disney Experience app, on an android system. Under My Plans, only some of my plans appear. I expected some things - tours and BOG FP - not to show up, but other things that should show - HDDR reservation - don't. I've tried adding them again, but get an error message saying they're already added. Any suggestions? I'm wondering if it would help to uninstall and reinstall the app. The app is our main means of keeping track of everything and I don't want to miss a reservation.

I do have a suggestion. Don't use the App. It's awful. Navigate to the website instead.

Third here, however, the site is down intermittently today! At least for me:lmao:

Whenever you DO get either the app or web site to work for you, take a screen shot of your plans and save that on your phone as a backup. Or, if you're old school ike me, make a note on paper cards of your confirmation numbers and reservation times. The app didn't always work for me in the parks and I was very glad to have another way to look up my plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter