MAY Solo Trippers POST HERE

Hey...

I'll be there on the 19th and the 20th as part of the Pal Mickey Reunion. (the rest of the gang will be there on Saturday as well and early Sunday). You may see a group of us all with our Pals running around - so say "hi"!

Smiles,
Holly

Uh-oh, ThePhantomsGirl - - It isn't the 19th and 20th. The Pal Mickey Reunion is the 12th through the 15th, and we check in this Thursday, the 12th. I sure hope you realize that. :cool1:

Dan Murphy said:
Will be there 5/25-5/31 at the Swan. I have to come back to this thread in the AM. :cool1:

I'm sorry that I'll miss you, Dan! But I don't think I can wait that much longer to go. :)

taswira said:
Uh-oh, ThePhantomsGirl - - It isn't the 19th and 20th. The Pal Mickey Reunion is the 12th through the 15th, and we check in this Thursday, the 12th. I sure hope you realize that. :cool1:

Oh man...NEVER post before morning coffee - LOL! :sad2:

Yes, I do realize it's THIS week...and did this morning - I just messed up the dates...

Smiles,
Holly

ThePhantomsGirl said:
I do realize it's THIS week...and did this morning - I just messed up the dates...
Whew! Sure glad to hear that! We're all set for dinner at Garden Grill on Thursday and (if you are up to it) dinner at Le Cellier at Epcot with Moonmom and her husband on Friday.

Will anyone else here be there those dates? Keep an eye out for people with dressed-up Pal Mickeys, and I don't mean just the tux! :cool1:

I was just at Disney for 7 days a little more than a week ago (April 24-30). I booked my first SOLO trip for May 23-27 last week. I reserved a room at the All Star Music Resort because I figured there was no reason to stay somewhere fancy while vacationing alone. I have stayed at the ASM before and really enjoyed it and thought it may be a little less hectic than POP even though that resort looks like fun.

I've been in the parks before on my own many times before. I used to break away from the family back in the 80's when I was young and loved every minute of it. While I was there this past last week of April, I snuck into the MK on a Monday night by myself and had a fine time.

Anyways, I want to make sure my new Annual Pass pays for itself. The last week of May is my last chance to get out there before the Summer crowds hit. I won't be planning on gong out there again until November or December at the earliest.

If any other SOLO's are going to be at the world during this time and would like to grab a beer out at the World Showcase or something, drop me a line. Heck, even if you don't drink, you can be useful in allowing me to circumvent EPCOT's no double fisting policy.

I'm a rather hip 29 yr old guy who runs his own business here in Houston...I hate attending long weddings but love the free crap that comes with it....just to give you an idea of what you might be dealing with ;)

-J

jeff_future world.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter