May 28 to June 4 - What To Expect

We've been the last two years this exact week. Two years ago, while it was hot, it wasn't ridiculous hot. It was pleasant with of course those afternoon showers. The crowds are very manageable, not bad at all. This past time though it was ridiculously hot. I live in the south so I'm sort of use to the heat but that visit was so hot. Crowds were about the same though. With good planning, you will be able to do everything that you want. I am one to not wait more than 30 minutes ever and we managed to get everything we wanted done on our park days. :dumbo:

We usually go in May/June and will be there on those dates this year. It will be HOT and you will sweat even at night (I guess that's the humidity? Not sure, since we don't sweat after dark at home), and it can get rainy (there will likely be on afternoon shower everyday, but one year it nothing but rain...2009 I think although that was more mid-May than the last week). I think crowds are manageable, but you won't be walking on most rides unless its EMH.

We'll be there May 30 - June 9!!! Maybe we'll see some of you there!! Haven't been during the summer in about five years! (We've been hitting Nov/Dec, or late April, which was great, weather-wise!) I'm taking my granddaughter, and she's now in Kindergarten, so late May it is! Our plan is early to the parks, midday break, and then back to the parks around 5ish!

We are going at this time as well. Crowds aren't too bad - weather is typically hot - but not JULY HOT in my opinion.

Going this exact same time frame. Was there this same week in 2014. Most East coast schools have not gotten out yet.
You may have noticed already, but that is the same time as the Disney World gay celebration. There will be noticeably more people in the parks that are part of the celebration. You might check out their schedule and just pick a different park to go to on those days- I have heard the crowd sizes are much larger in those parks on those days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter