May 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a star wars dinner to cancel for 5/16 7people at about 6pm (have to check exact time)- daughter is afraid of characters. Let me know if anyone wants it before i cancel

Just canceled Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic Pkg - Jedi Mickey Dinner. Picked up a slightly later time same day. Good luck. This is hard to get.

I have a Ohana ADR for three people on May 31st at 8:30 p.m. and a May 25th at 6:45 for three people at Planet Hollwyood that I will be canceling. Anyone interested before I cancel them?

**Cancelled and showing available

Just cancelled:
Be Our Guest Restaurant
Date: Saturday, May 17, 2014
Time: 4:45 PM
Guests: 4 Adults

Eek! I didn't know this thread existed. I cancelled 2 appointments at BBB on 5/26 at 10:10am

seeing a couple BOG on the 19th and 20th, CRT on the 20th, 21st for 4, also pre-opening CRT breakfast on the 19th and 21st, and CP on the 20th

Just cancelled BOG and CRT dinner for tomorrow eve (not making it in time) for 4 people.

I need to cancel a fireworks time California Grill for 3 on 5/20. Fireworks are at 10pm that night.

Date: Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Time: 9:20 PM
Guests: 3 Adults

Please let me know if someone would want this as I would like to cancel soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter