4 ppl

BOG
5/16 @ 4 pm
5/17 @ 7 pm

Chef Mickeys
5/15 @ 6:30 pm & 8:05 pm
5/16 @ 5:05 pm

weirdly enough I have seen more BOG cancellations than CRT lately! by a LOT

I know! So crazy! I ***just*** missed one for the 22nd (my preferred date) but snagged one from the same canceller for the 25th, which will do, but means an extra park day (giggle!!!!). Still watching - with all these cancellations maybe something will come up

I'm checking the 22nd for some other things so I will be sure to keep an eye out for you when I'm looking.

I know that this is the May cancellation thread but thought that some of your dates may roll over into June so am posting it here. I posted it over on the June thread and it seems that no one is interested.

I have a 6:55 p.m. ADR at Ohana for three people on June 2nd that I will be canceling. Will be happy to coordinate a time with anyone who wants it. Otherwise, I'll be canceling today around Noon (Louisiana time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter