May 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
Policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward.

Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

I posted this in the other thread but I will go ahead and post it here. I have a 5/2 'Ohana for 5 @5pm that I will cancel soon. Got my dates off a bit. I'll hang on to it for a couple of days and probably cancel Friday.

I have a be our guest reservation for 4 on 5/26 at 9:15 to cancel. I'm an idiot and didn't realize that is the day we fly out until after I made the reservation. If I don't hear from anyone interested I'll be canceling it tomorrow afternoon.

I have a Beaches and Cream reservation for Thursday, May 22 @ 5:00, party of 5. If anyone wants it let me know and we can coordinate.

I posted this in the other thread but I will go ahead and post it here. I have a 5/2 'Ohana for 5 @5pm that I will cancel soon. Got my dates off a bit. I'll hang on to it for a couple of days and probably cancel Friday.

Just cancelled this 'Ohana dinner and a 1900 PF party of 5 for 5/2 @ 8:30a

We were able to get a SW dinner, so I have an Ohana for 4 on the 18th at 6:45 pm to cancel. PM me or post a reply if your interested, if I don't hear from anyone I will be canceling it tomorrow morning.

Canceling SciFi for 9 on 5/4 at 515pm and Ohana for 9 on 5/3 at 650pm

Going to Star Wars dinner instead. Yay!

CRAP! How did I miss this! I know it's totally of topic but is this at H&V? Did you just get the ressie? I have a Fantasmic! package at Mama Melrose for 5/4 but my son would go nuts for this! PM me if we need to take this off this thread.

CRAP! How did I miss this! I know it's totally of topic but is this at H&V? Did you just get the ressie? I have a Fantasmic! package at Mama Melrose for 5/4 but my son would go nuts for this! PM me if we need to take this off this thread.

They just opened up the reservations today for this. You need to get on the phone with Disney dining !!!

I found the Star Wars info on the sww thread. They opened this am, phone only it seems. If you google dine with a Jedi there a couple articles on some of the blogs.

Loving a fun not exclusively princess option!!!!

I found the Star Wars info on the sww thread. They opened this am, phone only it seems. If you google dine with a Jedi there a couple articles on some of the blogs.

Loving a fun not exclusively princess option!!!!

OMG on hold now!!! DS would LOVE THIS - he's 8 and with two younger sisters he'll be on princess overload! Please please, major pixiedust:

So I booked the breakfast for May 16th, but I have to clear it with the wife...and with myself. I will likely cancel.

Freakin' $50/person for breakfast is crazy

Is the Star Wars thing only at dinner at hollywood and vine? I booked a 1:30 lunch there on May 11th for my girls to meet Jake and Sofia...and we would very disappointed if it were star wars!!!

Is the Star Wars thing only at dinner at hollywood and vine? I booked a 1:30 lunch there on May 11th for my girls to meet Jake and Sofia...and we would very disappointed if it were star wars!!!

It's only for dinner.

Just cancelled an 8:20am Akershush on May 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter