May 18, 2013 Magic EBTA Part Two - From Tejas to España

Just heard back from DCL on Champagne Girls Event. I have been offered either:
1. Sunday, May 26th 2:00 PM
2, Monday, May 27th 2:00 PM
Does anyone planning on attending have any strong preferences? Please either post her or PM me privately.

Please remember we MUST have at least 25 people willing to attend this event or it will NOT happen.

You can give DCL a call first, but they may not be able to talk to you if under a TA. They (DCL) are the ones the TA will have to ask when verifying the last four digits of your credit card the refund went back to. :goodvibes
I'll call them tomorrow. Thanks!

We are under Costco now, and I didn't get any email, but same as you, my credit was issued on 2/8 and went through on 2/10.

Hope you get yours soon, Kirbo!
Thank you!

Does anyone planning on attending have any strong preferences? Please either post her or PM me privately.

Please remember we MUST have at least 25 people willing to attend this event or it will NOT happen.

Either of those dates are good with me. I won't be doing much else :rotfl:

Either of those dates are good with me. I won't be doing much else :rotfl:

Thanks for the feedback. I love the sea days!

Be sure if you plan on attending, you PM me your first and last name and SR# for the DCL list.

I updated our Lanyard Team post on page one as follows:

Lanyard Team

Current update:

The results of this survey as of February 24 indicate that it would not be a feasible option to create lanyards. However, we will still create lanyard inserts where people can insert a common DISboards identifier into the clear pouch. For those who do not receive new lanyards onboard, they can be purchased onboard or in advance from a variety of places. Beverly is working on a design, and we will gather names to print on the inserts. We would then be able to place them inside our new lanyard, or bring an extra "pouch" from home so you can keep your DISboard insert in one pouch and KTTW card in separate pouch for those who prefer that way. Flexibility :)

birkner said:
Beverly, thanks for helping me realize that I had only update DIS list. Adding FB people now. By the way, it is Noel.

Stupid auto correct on my phone...my apologies, Noel!

I prefer Sunday because we are doing Palo on the 27th. But either way, champagne is champagne!

I'm disappointed that there wasn't more interest - I've kept all my "special" lanyards from previous cruises - they are wonderful reminders of the spectacular times we shared. Ah well -

MandyGirl said:
Well ugh! Sometimes it can take 4-6 weeks (their standard answer) but if not showing up yet, definitely give them a call. My email came 2/7, and online my credit card shows transaction date of 2/8 and posted on 2/10.

02/08/2013 02/10/2013 Return DCL CRUISE RESERVAT -$15.12

Done :thumbsup2

I had a refund of $12 halfway through Jan, so not sure if I would be getting another one?

We got a $12.15 refund on our cc. Wouldn't have known what it was for, if it wasn't for this thread! Thanks!:thumbsup2

No preference for me Noel, whatever suits others

Have I mentioned lately how excited I am to be meeting everyone here?!? :grouphug:
Me, too! :banana::yay:

Thank you!

Same here! With each passing day, I'm getting more and more excited! :)
:yay::banana:
We got a $12.15 refund on our cc. Wouldn't have known what it was for, if it wasn't for this thread! Thanks!:thumbsup2
Hmm, I'll look at my credit card statement from January as well. But I balance it with my checkbook, so think that I would have noticed. I did send an email to my TA last night asking about it. I suspect one of them will get back to me today. I'll let you all know what they tell me.

Ooooo I'm getting a bit carried away with clothes shopping! :) I love putting outfits together :)

That...could be good entertainment if I somehow get bored on the ship. I'll keep it in mind. ;)

EDIT: I will take this as a hint that one of my recipes for the Recipe Exchange should be for Chocolate Souffle.

Yum, yes please for the soufflé recipe. I am also taking this that I should add you to my list for the Recipe Exchange? Can you PM me with your info, please:) There is a post on the first page that has all the stuff I want :goodvibes Thanks Ryan!

We're excited, but our grandson (8) is absolutely over the moon. He makes friends easily and wants to meet people from all over the US and around the world. A couple of months ago, our Egyptian waiter and Bryan had quite a conversation. Travel truly broadens our perspective on everything, doesn't it.

If you can reply to this post, it might help see who is staying in what vicinity pre-cruise. You can list your hotel or leave blank, but just quote/respond if you would like me to add you to this post, which is linked to the first page to help organize it some :) No need to add to the original text - just a reply will suffice and I will edit post #487 to update your info :)

All are arriving 5/17 unless otherwise indicated:

Galveston
Precruise Meet: 7:00 pm on 5/17 at Rooftop Bar of Tremont
Tubbsteruk (Tremont starting the 15th)
MandyGirl (Tremont)
binkytell (Tremont)
Tink1987 (Tremont)
BigHugsForEeyore (Tremont)
chrisandedfromCT (Tremont)
Goofynewfie (Tremont)
Lysand (Tremont)
Maza (Tremont)
gonecrusin (Tremont)
wickesy (Tremont)
SaraCat (Tremont on the 17th)

)

We are at the Tremont on the eve of the 17th 5 of us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter