VeryMerry2.jpg-Dad
VeryMerry2.jpg-Sean
VeryMerry2.jpg- Abigail
VeryMerry2.jpg- Annette
VeryMerry2.jpg-Grandma Annie

My trip date is November 28, 2014

Hi. I would kindly like to ask your permission to use the Santahathead-3.jpg
on 2 shirts please. Thank you!

I HATE when my images show up on Google searches. No need to ask for permission to use. (reviewing the Sticky threads should help you understand why we DISigners DISign!)

Could you please make Christmas001Head2.jpg to say Disneyland? I'd rather no year, but if the year is something you want left as part of your design, we're traveling in 2014 and I will leave it on. Thank you very much.

I've been thinking a lot about how I worded that post, and I think I did it clumsily and I apologize. I meant to say that I read your rules on the first post and I've followed your threads for a long time now. I know that you often say that some parts of the design are important elements that you don't remove and I didn't know if the year is one for this design. So, if it is, I bow to your superior design skills and I promise not to cut it off when I print the design. Again, I apologize for my clumsy wording.

I won't be taking requests in this thread for a few months but here are a couple simple new:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter