Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Those all look so wonderful! My kids are going to love them. Thank you so much for giving your time and talents.

Hi Marion, this is kind of a last minute request so I totally understand if you can't do it. Our trip is November 8.

I would like the following:

1) Dad: MickeyChristmasHead1.jpg

2) Mom: MinnieChristmasHead1.jpg

3) Majd: VeryMerry2.jpg

4) Chris: VeryMerry2.jpg

Thank You so much for your hard work.

o&smom; my rules require that you put the jpg file name in all requests....and absolutely NO QUOTE feature use on any of my threads. Please edit you existing request

We are surprising my 73 year old Mom with her first ever trip to WDW this Christmas. It is the top of her "bucket list" and we are beyond excited to be able to do this for her. We are also surprising my brother's kiddoes, so it will be an awesome family vacation.

I am hoping to have matching shirts for our trip and came across your amazing designs. If possible, I would be so grateful if you could design the Christmas Names Head for us.
ChristmasNamesHead1c.jpg

Our names are:

Grandma Sharon
Uncle Jeff
Auntie Kim

Mom
Dad
Nathan
Lukas
Zia
Keagan
Roran

Since there are so many of us, I was thinking that we might need to separate the names. These are my thoughts, but I happily defer to your creative genius.

Grandma Sharon & Christmas 2014 in the left ear
Uncle Jeff & Auntie Kim, along with Christmas 2014 in the right ear
Mom, Dad, Nathan, Lukas, Zia, Keagan & Roran in the middle

Thank you so much for your consideration. I know that you have a busy schedule right now.

Hi,

Please can I request the following for our trip - November 21

VeryMerry2.jpg - Mike

VeryMerry2.jpg - Katie

Thank You!

Hi Marion! Thank you again for the snowflakes, they are beautiful! Could I please make 1 more request? If you could please make MVMCP29-1.jpg with Ray, I'd so appreciate it! I'm going to make a shirt for my dad for our very first MVMCP on 12/18/14! :santa: Our trip dates are 12/12-12/18/14. Thank you in advance!

Thank you so much!!!! These came out perfect!! :D I appreciate you guys immensely! - your creativity and generosity means so much to me :) Thanks!

:santa:

ChristmasTree-18.jpg

Can you do this design with the following names in each ornament?
Pawpaw
Nana
Shannon
Karen
Tony
Lori
Kristen
Katelyn
Cameron
Rhett
Seth
Emma

emmakatbaby; please edit your request above and provide only the jpg.

My rules indicate NO PATHS.

Can you tell me where to find the jpeg name? I didn't see it, sorry.

I may have found it, its now in the post.

I love the MVMCP ticket!

Can I get TicketMVMCP1.jpg with a date of December 9th 2014.

Thanks so much!

rkwier; this isn't working with different names in different places....not a balanced Design particularly as ears aren't same size.

Let me try something else with names

Hi,
I just love your designs and would like to request a Christmas tree design
Christmastree.31jpg
Trip date December 1 2014

1.Daddy
2.Mommy
3.Bianca
4.Alyssa
5.Savannah
6.Banzai
7.Grandma
8. Angela
9. Nicole
10. Mariah
11. Josh
12. Fernie
13. Grandma Debbie/ If it doesn't fit Grandma D is fine
14. Grandpa Robert/ if it doesn't fit Grandpa R is fine
15. Antoinette
16. Justice
17. Haven
18. Jameis
19. Grandpa

Thank you for letting me know. All of your disigns are amazing, so I am excited to see what you can come up with. I know that there are a lot of us...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter