Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Oh Marion, the Mickey heads with our names are just so, so amazing! I am teary-eyed looking at them. Thank you SO much for volunteering your time and talent. It is much appreciated!

Love your designs! Our trip is Dec 14th, 2014.

I'd like to request the following

1. Christmas5x7-AC1.jpg - Maddie
2. Christmas5x7-AC1.jpg - Sabrina
3. Christmas5x7-AC1.jpg. - Tyler
4. MVMCP-Autographs1.jpg - Alexander
5. Manycharacters-AC8.jpg - Nicholas - please use a red boarder
6. MVMCP-invite3c.jpg - one invite with Maddie, Sabrina, Alexander, & Nicholas. If that won't work, than just a blank one would work too. I plan to have it on the breakfast table when they wake up to surprise them on the day of our trip.

Thank you very much!

I love the MVMCP ticket!

Can I get TicketMVMCP1.jpg with a date of December 9th 2014.

Our trip date is December 5, 2014

Thanks so much.

My apologies. I reposted the request because I thought possibly your post #2380 "Any request without a trip date will be ignored....." was in reference to my first request because I listed the ticket date for MVMCP rather than the trip date.

Sorry to add confusion and/or additional work for you. I really appreciate all the work that you do for this and other threads.

note for the future that I did not intend many of my tickets to be personalized. this is why it showed the full date range for the MVMCP

Thank you for providing the design and then modifying it for me when that is not something you normally do. Know that it will be put to good use and will bring my kids lots of joy.

Thank you.

Hi Marion, may I please request the following Christmas invites, my niece and nephews surprise trip is 12/26.

ChristmasInvite14.jpg
Name Lila

MVMCP-Invite3b.jpg
Worth & Lila
Is it possible to remove "today" from the invite?

ChristmasInvite16.jpg
Worth

Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter