Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
my DD and DSIL spent 3 years in Las Vegas (from Ohio) and now have moved to Calfornia. Only place in So. California I have been before is LAX! My DD and DS and I were on our way to Hawaii. Since my birthday is in October I thought it was just the right time for a first visit to DL for all of us....they live North L.A. so I felt it best to spend 3 nights near DL before I spend rest of week at their place.....I created my birthday shirt DISign months ago but now I have to come up with something for my grown DD....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

having difficulty saving the image inorder to print. I have downloaded images before but can't seem to make this one work. Suggestions? I love this and want to print on a tshirt.

EeyoreFan5: you click on thumbnail to open in PB. Open large image and then to the right you should see a box entitled Media Options and you select Download there...

Hi Marion!
I was wondering if you could please make me a few DISigns for our 12-night cruise on the Disney Magic, 7/13/13. I am not picky about particular designs, whatever you think would go great for the Mediterranean cruise theme would be awesome. Our names are Michael (my dad) and Nicole. Maybe one can say father-daughter cruise? Our itinerary includes Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey and Malta.

Also my birthday is July 15 while on the cruise- if you could do one for celebrating a birthday that would be great too! Thank you so much in advance!

-Nicole

I hope this is the right jpg, I found it when I searched the forum for a dining autograph cover.

CharacterMeal-AC2f.jpg - with the name Alice and size 4x6

We leave for our trip on 5/27.

Thank you!

Thank you! I have been having trouble with my laptop, tried it on a different one and it worked fine. Thanks! It looks awesome! Can't wait to show off.

Hey Marion,
Love your disigns! we will be going on a Disney Cruise to Alaska on the Disney Wonder, June 3rd-10th, 2013. I was wondering if I could get 3 autograph book covers for this cruise---I looked through your photobucket and there didn't seem to be anything Alaska-cruise-ish. The names for the covers are Anne, Jonathan, and Sophie. I need these disigns by the 20th at the latest. If you can make a new Alaska cruise autograph book cover, that would be great! Please make it 4x6. If not, please personalize AutographFantasia.jpg (I hope I got that right---it is the blue one with Mickey from fantasia and it says Monica's 2009 autographs.) for Sophie, Jonathan, and Anne for 2013. What are the dimensions on this cover?

If you can't fit this in before May 20th, I completely understand---you must be so busy! Thank you so much for all you do for us! Appreciate it! :thanks:

HI! I loved your Miami Heat Disign, thanks for making it for me. I was struggling with photobucket and didnt get my request into mandy in time before her vaca

Can you please help?

We are traveling May31st-June 4th to WDW

These are the items Id love for you to make for me.
Thank you in advance for all of your hard work!

cinderellabd8.jpg for Ally who is turning 3 (Unless you can do the same concept with Belle)
cinderellabd8.jpg for Hannah who is turning one (Unless you can do the same concept with Ariel)
7thbirthday1sttrip2.jpg Can you make the ears Ally & Hannah? Below say Birthday Bash 2013
I am also wondering if you could just use the Disney font to "make" these names for me? (I am going to use them below heads you already have)

Mommy
Daddy
Grammy
Papa
Ally
Hannah
Uncle Danny
Auntie Amy
Auntie Kelly
Aunt Dawn

sorry its so much
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Last One

Is there anyway to add ears to these to make them look like a Mickey Head?

MrIncredible1.jpg
MrsIncredible1.jpg

THANK YOU

Hello, I am seeking a Mickey Head- a solid leopard print, but in a black and gray pattern, not the usual brown color. No name, and if possible a 2nd one with a pink bow on top.
Thanks.

cmiller584: may I suggest you get the Waltograph font from dafont.com and then you can do the names?

Hi Marion, it's me again.....

Back in post 1476, I asked for some designs. You got to some of them speedy quick and the others not at all. I'm not sure if I asked for the those designs in the wrong thread perhaps?
I don't want to ask again, or break any rules, I guess I'm not sure how to proceed at this point.
Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks!

So beautiful! I can't believe you did these so fast, they're amazing and I can wait to print them on magnet paper for our door!! Thanks so much!

Reminder to all ...I forbid use of the QUOTE feature on any of my threads. I will delete them if I see them but with all the times I have said this (including my profile, my rules and my signature), I shouldn't have to.... :crazy2:

Ok, hopefully I did this right.

May I please get an autograph cover size 8x11.

WDWCastleAutographCover-1.jpg

Of course, year changed to 2013.

Thank you so much!! :)

6LivingtheDream4.jpg

Need 8 balloons:
Grouped together - Our 45th Anniversary under these two
Don (male)
Tina (female)

Chris(male)
Monica (female)

Bobby(male)
Donna(female)

Parker(male)
Abby(female)

I am not particular about colors, the transfer is going on a royal blue t shirt - whatever you think will look best. I don't need any other notations except for Don and Tina's anniversary.
Date of trip: 6-15-13

Thank you so much for seeing if you can do this! I hope I requested it correctly. :hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter