Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
some DISers are voicing genuine concern that I might have skipped over their request but some are just being impatient. hey, I have a life!! ::yes::

I may get a request filled within minutes of your posting and it may take me days or a week....be sure you include your trip/event date so I know how much time I have!

thanks for understanding :hug:

Hi Marion,

Thank you so very much for your two See you real soon disigns. I noticed the colours you specifically chose for the writing and loved the fact that the lighter blue that you used, matched the water colour in the picture. You truly have an eye for disigning!

I hope you realize just how much you are appreciated with all that you do for us. Thank you again!!!

I believe I am all caught up. Please provide the original post # if something is still needed to be completed....thanks! :thumbsup2

Hi Marion - you are so awesome for doing so much for so many!

I did request something on a new thread two weeks ago, and today noticed something I hadn't seen before on your photobucket that
I think will be perfect (I didn't see it before I posted thread). I'd planned to post on my own thread (no replies in 2 weeks) that I've made this request of you if that is ok? Thank you so much for your time.

Filename: Anniversary40.jpg

I would love to request two versions if possible (one for us, one for son)

Tom & Maria - Celebrating our 20th Anniversary
Mom & Dad - Celebrating their 20th Anniversary

Our trip is June 20th.

I am going now to post on my own thread that I've made this request of you (although I will gladly make multiple shirts for the trip if
someone has a second design pop up - I greatly respect the time you DisIgners put into this!

Thank you

Maria

Hi Marion,

May I please request a few of your designs?

The date of the trip is July 1st

AdventurerHat1.jpg
names:

Sandro
Justin
Alex
Grampy

MinnieRedBowGlitter2.jpg
names:

Jen
Mimi

PirateColor8.jpg
names:

Sandro
Justin
Alex
Grampy

PirateColor3.jpg
names:

Jen
Mimi

Thank you!

Jenz: a few? :rotfl: never mind that....Welcome to the Forum! I am honored to have you make your first post on my thread!!

Thank you SOOOOOOO much Marion! I love them! You rock!

(PS - I updated my own thread right before you did - hope I did this all correctly :))

HI!!! :-D

I was just wondering... any chance of making one of these, but with the names Ken & Annie, and the number 1, perhaps with some dusty blues and dusty purples?

I think it's called "AnniversaryKiss2a.jpg"

Also, this one, with the words "first anniversary" instead of second?

I think this one is called "CinderellaPrinceCharming2.jpg"

THANK YOUUUUUUUU so VERY much in advance!!! :flower3::wave2::goodvibes

Hi Marion,
I am only writing this now because you requested the post # of something that may not be done yet. I requested something in post #1544. I understand that this is a new disign I asked for and it may take a while to do. I don't need it until July. Thank you for your time.

Hello Marion,

I have a few of your images I would like to personalize. Our Disney trip is in September, from the 21st-28th.

Here are the files:

5LivingTheDream5.jpg ( I would like the names, Tammy(girl), Roger (man), Ericka (girl), Oliver (boy), Natasha ( Girl).

MickeyNumber2.jpg ( I have a tall order for this request. I would like this to say Oliver but instead of 2 I need it to be 2 1/2. I hope this is not changing your design to much.) - I do need this design for my sons party on July 20th.

5FamilyCastle-1.jpg ( I would like the names, Tammy(girl), Roger (man), Ericka (girl), Oliver (boy), Natasha ( Girl). Rieckers Family

PirateColor6.jpg - Ericka
PirateColor8.jpg – Roger
PirateColor4.jpg - Natasha
PirateColor3.jpg – Tammy
License-FW1.jpg The Rieckers Family

I just love all of your images and had a really hard time choosing. I hope this is not to many request, if so please let me know and I will change them.

Again thank you so very much for all your time and hard work!!
- Ericka

Noey&Me: I do not investigate dates of special events and I note that your request did not indicate when you needed DISigns....next time the trip or event dates are required, please. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter