Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
wigdoutdismom: I have Vero Beach but it is not in the folder with my WDW resorts. Will be able to track it down when I get home from work...

Good thinking! "Keep Calm Cause School's Out" does sound much better.
I appreciate you keeping me in line on that!
It's that time of the year that we teachers wig out. Tying up loose ends and getting ready for summer!

So glad I didn't turn you purple or red! ;)

Thank you for the Vero designs! They are beautiful. I can't wait to share them on our cabin door!

Hi Marion,

Hoping you can help with the last requirement for our visit to WDW next month.

Looking for a Wishes Dessert Invite as per:-

WishesDessertParty3.jpg

Name:- Downs Family

Date:- 11th July 2013 at 9.00pm

Many many Thanks!!!

FD

went to Iron Man 3 last night so wasn't available for DISigning....back to it tonight after work!!

Good Afternoon!

Hope you enjoyed Iron Man 3! Cant wait to see it.

Any chance that you could make a Miami Heat Mickey and Minnie for my brother in law and sister?

Id really appreciate it
Thank you in advance.

(I dont see a specific NBA thread)

Colleen

cmiller584: there isn't an NBA thread since I despise professional basketball....I never intended to do any DISigns. Will do the 2 requested and then no more (college only from now on)

cinderella&prince: already in my Sports/NBA Basketball....will do no additional variations (see post above)

Hi, thank you for the great art that you did for our upcoming vacation. We have an additional family member joining us, and I'm hoping that you don't mind adding a name. Sorry about the inconvenience!

Travel%20Days/NamesInHeadShape001.jpg

Disney Dream, June 23-27, 2013
Names:
E-Ma
Ah-Ma
Ah-Gong
Web
Julie
Lauryn
Megan
Hailey
Roger
Anne
Ethan
Ben
Steve
Tina

cinderella&prince: I just told you that a Mickey Celtics and some other Celtics were on my PB and what the folder was called. Did you look?

I followed your directions on how to get the name I hope I did it right. I like everything that is on there . I wanted it to say little sister instead of Big sister. My 2nd Visit and Disney World 2013. Thank you so much. .

kurtzmom4: that is not a jpg file name. they never have spaces for one thing and I cannot locate it as you entered. did you mean PrincessesHead4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter