March Hours

txamu01

Earning My Ears
We have gone to Disney the last two Spring breaks and are going again this Spring break (March 12-17). Last year, my family and I closed MK down almost every night of the vacation. It closed at midnight and one in the morning on those days.

I was looking at the park hours for that week and it still says MK is closing at 9. When do they update those hours? I am pretty sure they already had by this time last year because I had made FP reservations past 9 at MK.

Just curious!

Thanks!

Its far too early for the correct final hours to be posted.

Expect the hours to be updated within 15-40 days before the actual dates.
Sometimes there is more than one update.

Thanks for posting this, I was wondering the same!
I keep checking to see if they tweaked the hours yet and haven't.
I go to WDW every March for my birthday and there has always been late closing hours.
Last March MK was open on my birthday (3/11) until 12am.

So will keep checking as it gets closer to March and we should see those hours change.

Its far too early for the correct final hours to be posted.

Expect the hours to be updated within 15-40 days before the actual dates.
Sometimes there is more than one update.

Thanks! So, when they do post the later hours, will I be able to make FP during those times? We have reservations at Chef Mickey at 7 the day we get there. Our plan was to ride the monorail and close MK down. The latest FP I could currently book was for 8:30.

Keep in mind that Easter was Early last year! March 27th! So it was alot more crowded in March than it will be this year with Easter not till April 16. So you may not see as late of closing times.

Thanks! So, when they do post the later hours, will I be able to make FP during those times? We have reservations at Chef Mickey at 7 the day we get there. Our plan was to ride the monorail and close MK down. The latest FP I could currently book was for 8:30.
Yes, once they extend hours, they will open up availability on the later FPs. But like PP said, they may not stay open as late due to Easter being in April.

Last year, they were updating hours mid-month the month before. I'm assuming that's still going on as it seems to be the new normal.

If it keeps up with the same pattern as last year, feb 15-17 is when the march hours will adjust. Still not done adjusting but that's when you'll get a better idea and see if any emh moves.

I'm also glad to hear this since we are going in mid-March as well. I did see one night of extra magic hours at MK on the 15th I think.

I received an email from another site (run by a pirate ;);)) that hours were updated for Feb and March. I will also be there same time as OP and the only changes I noticed was HS closing 1hr later a few nights. I'm also hoping for some later hours to be posted in Feb.

I just booked the Star Wars dessert party because the March times finally opened up. I noticed it said 7:45pm but remember the park closed at 8pm. Went back and checked the hours and sure enough DHS is closing 9pm instead that entire week. They still have MK closing at 9pm every night and one EMH from 9-11pm on Wed nights. Still no evening EMH for DHS and AK is still showing 7pm closing which means, as of right now, no schedule of the Rivers of Light.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter