March 8, 2015 - Magic - Western Caribbean (Jamaica)

Trying to get my posts up enough to PM! I don't use the board much, so forgive a random post here and there until I can PM. :)

It's getting closer - 5 months from today is our cruise.

It doesn't seem real to me yet because of so many things happening before then. Life is just busy right now - school, school events, work, sports, more sports, an unexpected "emergency" trip for me to Long Island (which I am nervous about because I have never been there and am a small city girl), holidays coming up and planning a Christmas vacation in the Smoky Mountains to see family and to see snow. The part about seeing snow is important to only DS and I, DH had to be talked into leaving FL for Christmas.

I hope everyone here is doing well. Looking forward to meeting you all in person.

Hi everybody. I'm going on this cruise! SO excited! It will be our 2nd cruise ever, and second time on the Magic! I guess DCL captured me. I'm looking at FEs on Etsy, but haven't picked one yet. On our first cruise I had no idea what they were, but thought they were cute. Countdown says 130 days.

Hi everybody. I'm going on this cruise! SO excited! It will be our 2nd cruise ever, and second time on the Magic! I guess DCL captured me. I'm looking at FEs on Etsy, but haven't picked one yet. On our first cruise I had no idea what they were, but thought they were cute. Countdown says 130 days.

Welcome!! Glad to have you aboard.

Once you get to 10 posts or more, you can message carmie3377 about the FE we have going on.
If you have any questions, just ask and someone will post, we have a friendly group.

Tell us a little about yourself if you would like.
One last bit of advice, read the DisBoards, there is so much information there.
Looking forward to getting to know you.

We are looking forward to the Magic cruise in March!

This will be our third Disney Cruise.

My family would like to participate in the FE.

Can you let me know who I should contact?

Thanks!

:banana:

We are looking forward to the Magic cruise in March!

This will be our third Disney Cruise.

My family would like to participate in the FE.

Can you let me know who I should contact?

Thanks!

:banana:

Hi and welcome! I'm maintaining the FE list but you'll need 10 posts to be able to PM me. Once you get 10 post, send me the following info: names, ages of kids (and adults too if you want) stateroom number(s), favorite characters, any food allergies we should be aware of, any celebrations, whether alcohol is ok or not (some like to gift small alcohol bottles), email, and hometown if you'd like.

Saw some bad news on the DisBoard today. It looks like the Magic has stopped having Character Breakfasts on their cruises. It seems that no cruises since this summer have had one. I hope that changes. Very sad here. :sad1:

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Welcome!
We do have a FE going on. Once you reach 10 posts, PM carmie3377, she will set you up. She is in charge of our FE.

I just checked in and reserved my excursions this evening.

Our cruise is in 3 months! Yeah.

WELCOME :cool1:

Yes, please send me a PM with all the info such as: cabin number, names and ages of participants (ages not necessary for adults), favorite character, any allergies or other medical issues that would need to be taken into consideration, if alcohol is ok or not, any celebrations, email, and hometown if desired.

You can just make random posts with a few words to up your post count. Or if you want, you can tell us a little about yourself, past cruises, ect. :)

Just an update about the FE...

Deadline to sign up is Jan 25, 6 weeks before the cruise. Please let me know if you'd like to be a part of the FE :-)

Hi guys!

So we were on this cruise, than a different one, then a WDW trip... Now back on the boat!

And we want to join the FE :)

So excited to be back!

Saw some bad news on the DisBoard today. It looks like the Magic has stopped having Character Breakfasts on their cruises. It seems that no cruises since this summer have had one. I hope that changes. Very sad here. :sad1:

Sad here too...

Welcome back, I remember you.
Were you able to take advantage of the Canadian rates?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter