• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 26, 2005

We'l have a Game boy adveance but we have not done the Nitendo thing yet. It is cold and rainy here today. I cannot wait till Sat!!!! :sunny:

I have spent most of the morning trying to make a door sign for our door. Next task: making t-shirts! I keep trying to weasel out of it, but the kids really want to have matching shirts! Ugh! It's just so goofy. When we went to WDW a few years ago, my mom made two sets of shirts for everyone, and the girls just thought it was great (we had a big group that time, cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles, etc.) Our shirts attracted a lot of attention and the girls thought it was cool. So, I guess I'd better get busy :moped:

so who has gone on a diet and excercise for this cruise? I have worked out for 3-5 days a week, but then I wasn't getting anywhere so signed up with a personal trainer. We started 2 weeks ago today and I already notice a difference! :Pinkbounc I could've started earlier but I had some minor health problems and wasn't allowed to work out. I lost 4 pounds too in 2 weeks! :cool1: I call my trainer the drill sergant, but he is good! He is getting my big butt in shape :rotfl: This morning I took one of his classes that he was subbing for and the ladies in the class thought he was so hard. I do plan on working out while on the cruise too. Otherwise I will pay big time when I get back home and he works me too hard! So if anyone wants to workout with me let me know. I plan on going in the mornings.

I was planning on blowing off going to the gym tonight, but you've shamed me! My husband gave me pilates personal training for my birthday. I've been doing it for 4 months. I love it, but a little more cardio would have made a big difference!
I am planning to work out on the ship but my good intentions often come to nothing.

My 2 Princesses Boat said:
I do plan on working out while on the cruise too. Otherwise I will pay big time when I get back home and he works me too hard! So if anyone wants to workout with me let me know. I plan on going in the mornings.

I am interested in working out also -- I have good intentions, but we'll see how well I follow through! I usually go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week, and also do yoga. I would love to try one of the yoga classes on the ship.

Don't be fooled -- despite my good habits, I still have plenty to lose! I'm a work in progress!

Do you know much about the fitness center on the boat? It seems kind of limited. I would probably only do the treadmill or elliptical machine, and maybe weights, depending on the equipment.

pooh luver said:
My DS wants me to ask if anyone's DS is also bringing their Nintendo DS game system with them. Last cruise a couple of boys played on their game boys (whatever version was out then) together.

My DS (dear self) :rotfl2: is bringinghis/my nintendo DS Iwas unshure before if my DS should bring it because maybe other people would not bring it, What a surpriseto my DS that other people have it!!

My DS nneds to pack oh and thanksfor telling me what the ears where all about!! :love:

My DS says bye!! :earboy2:

Thanks for the info on who is bringing their game systems. I just found out that my DS was exposed to pink eye by one of his good friends on Monday. Why this week? I am doing my final weigh in tomorrow before the cruise and hope I am at 16 or 17 pounds. I am doing Weight Watchers. I am also a work in progress and the work has just begun. I plan on trying to walk when I can but I do plan on taking stairs instead of the elevator. I only have one more day of work. :banana: I am going to go finish writing my last reports right now and I have class tomorrow night, then I will be ready to pack for real. :bounce:

I am getting sooooooo excited.

This is Poohluver's DS. I'm so excitited That someone is bringing their nintendo DS. :banana: What games do you have? :confused3. Maybe we could battle each other. Hoping to get new game before cruise. I finished writing this letter earlier but my new DSL went south real quick and I had to retype this.:badpc: :badpc:
My Games:
Asphalt
Urbz Sims in the City (First Game Beaten!!! :banana: )
Super Mario 64 DS
Metroid demo (2 player?)

Hello,

I have only posted once - have a DD9. Our bags are packed and we are ready to go!!! We leave early Friday morning from San Diego and will overnight in Orlando.

I called Shirley today at the Perfect Gift and I wasn't too late to order baskets for my DD and my neice (15) and twin nephews (13) - she is going to do Easter themed baskets.

Many thanks for the movie post - my daughter is looking forward to The Pacifier and Ice Princess too!

Will try to get to the "Depot" for the ears.

I am now adding workout stuff to my mountain of clothes! I think the gyms are pretty basic. I think you can hire a trainer though. I know I need to lift something heavier then a cocktail this trip!

My DD (8) wants to see Ice Princess and Around the World in 80 Days. My younger DD(4) wants to see Ice Princess and Mary Poppins. She met Mary Poppins last year at Disney for a Character Breakfast, but she was not impressed with her, and now that is her favorite movie :rotfl: . Go figure!

I saw too that they have personal trainers, so I am going to look into that. I get so much more out of my workout with a trainer than I do without one. My trainer killed me yesterday! My upper thighs are tender, and the bottom of my feet hurt! :confused3 I am far from being in shape, but I am at my phase one of my phase 3 goal.

I am going to Target today to buy last minute stuff and then it's all packing from here on out!

My DD(8) doesn't have the elaborate Game Boys, she is still learning with it. I told the kids they can bring one game system, books, and a stuffed animal as long as it fits in their backpack and not too heavy to carry, because I won't be carrying it.

I didn't call Shirley this week. DH said he will just buy drinks on board. He said he won't be drinking all that much, just a drink at night. I am going to buy an eastery gift bag and bring that with me. Then buy some things on board for easter for the girls, and fill the bags. I might buy a few things from Target today for their easter bags.

So that is the plans so far, whether we stick with them, we shall see!

Good luck with all the packing and errands and running around today! I am not getting much done today becasue I have to volunteer at school this afternoon. I did get our t-shirts made yesterday, and door signs, although I haven't printed them on the magnet paper yet.

I can't wait! I can't believe that it is this close! :flower:

Umm with the home deopot ears thing if by some strange reason I cant get themI will wear a black hat that says "wizards"(basketball team) on iy

for the kid with the Nintendo Ds I have theese games Metriod prime demo,Super mario DS, fell the magic xy/xx, ping pals, spider-man 2, Mr.Drller drill spirits, Urbz, and wario ware "touched"

Which of these are the best, rated E and 2 player Wario Ware, spider Man 2 or Mr. Driller Dril Spirits. Please reply as quickly as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter