March 26, 2005

I started packing last night! I told both of the girls NOT to go in my closet, and NOT to unpack and repack their bags! My younger DD wanted to pack her own and if she did this all she will bring is ballet tutu's and her princess pajamas! princess:

I got our day bag going, so far swim suits are in there! DH is driving me nuts because he can't understand why we need a day bag, and I told him at least a million times that we won't see our bags till later in the day! He keeps asking questions of things and I am ready to throw the Disney Cruise book at him and make him read it!
:crazy:

Last night I had a nightmare that I forgot DH's birth certificate! He wasn't with us when we went to the boat which was odd in my dream. But anyways, I had to leave the 2 girls on the boat while I ran home to get the Birth Certificate, and DH was home doing some work, and I was yelling at him to hurry up or we will miss the boat. We then found it at 5:05, but luckily the boat waited for us! What a crazy dream! So guess what I packed this morning, :rotfl:

Oh and we will also be wearing matching outfits. Glad to know we won't be the only family! I ordered those Mickey Tiki dresses on Disney.com. I got DH the shirt. I need to buy another pair of shoes, LOL! :cheer2:

I always have the dream where I forget something! Then I usually do forget something! I still manage to overpack no matter what. My husband is afraid I'm going to sink the boat if i don't edit down. Yesterday, I spent hours looking for the perfect go with everything black heeled sandals. Still no luck, so my dream involved going barefoot to dinner!

EEEkkk Sorry about the dreams!!!! I haven't had one yet..... We did put the majority of our stuff in suitcases yesterday and we may have to add one more small one. My Dd is like another adult so it makes packing even harder. (Also because I have a tendency to overpack??!! :confused3 ) Oh well I don't want to wish I had soemthing for the whole cruise!!! We haven't packed our undergarments yet...hope I don't forget those!!!! can't wait!!!! See everyone soon!! :cheer2:

I can't believe it's THE WEEK! I just keep thinking... next week at this time we will be ________. Very exciting.

It's going to be a busy week! So much to do. The girls wanted to know if I would pick them up early from school on Friday so they could pack, LOL! I wish we did have Friday off from school. Maybe I will pick them up early just for fun (we'll probably already be packed LOL!) I'm sure they are not doing much that afternoon anyway; probably a lot of people will have already left for spring break.

Hi,
I'm staying home today to pack. My head is so full of things not to forget! I run around like a crazy person starting one thing and then going to the next before I finish the first. My house looks like it exploded. I have clothes laying everywhere. I dread packing the tolietries. I take a little of this and that for the "what if this happens" its enough to drive you crazy!
I put on the new Disneymania CD to put me in the mood. It won't be long now! The countdown is ticking away!
Oh the mickey heads are alien green I think--it doesn't really matter. The non-dissers will look at you funny no matter what shade of green you have on--they just can't figure out why you are wearing a paint chip!-ha ha

Well guess what?!??! My DS10 has some sort of nasty sinus infection. :smooth:

Of course, two days before we get on a plane his ears hurt.

I'm taking him to the doctor this afternoon. But she has a sign posted that says no antibotics for sinus infections. I hope she takes pity on us since we are going on vacation. :worship: :worship:

PPFQP - My son came home last night and decided he wanted to try the Dolphin thing. His dad had convinced him the sharks stay away from dolphins. I"m sorry! :rolleyes:

Have a great day getting ready.

By the way, I've had two dreams about forgetting things this week. I hope not!

Kat

littlemuffin said:
PPFQP - My son came home last night and decided he wanted to try the Dolphin thing. His dad had convinced him the sharks stay away from dolphins. I"m sorry! :rolleyes:

No problem -- I'm glad he's going to try it! I think that we will be able to change it once we get there, and if not, it's no big deal. Since we have late seating we won't be rushed getting back.

Gosh, I hope he can get something for his sinus infection! Our pediatricians are really good about things like that, but I can understand how people take advantage of the situation and overdo the antibiotics. Not good. I hope he is feeling fine quickly, though!

My dd wouldn't eat dinner last night; she said her stomach was bothering her. Ack! She seemed better today though. I gave her 1/2 of an Airborne tablet. We're all going to start on it in a couple of days. :umbrella: Germs, germs, stay away!

I hope everyone is well before they leave. I just hope we don't get cursed with anything! My girls do have friday off. I discovered this last month. OUr flight leaves late friday night, we don't get in Orlando till 11:00 pm. and we are staying near Port Canaveral so we won't get in our room till 12:30 a.m. at least! We tried to get an earlier flight but they were all booked :sad1:

I did pack the birth certificates :goodvibes If we forget anything else we can buy it. I too hate packing the toiletreas. Be sure to pack sunscreeen in a zip lock bag, they will open up during flight, happened to me one time.

I am going to e-mail about the Sting ray excersion with Capt. Marvins'. :Pinkbounc I am doing the 8:30 time, it is a 2 hour tour, is that long enough? :confused3 I hope so. I don't want to spend the whole time getting there and back, know what I mean. If anyone has done this can you give me a little more info.

Hey March 26 cruisers, I just cancelled a parasailing excursion on CC for one person if anyone wants to grab it. :wave2:

Tink

I just got home and had a package form my MIL . She made the kids felt pirate vest and sent eyepatches too!! They are soooo cute!! Yesterday my son slid on a wet floor and cracked his shin on the corner of the baseboards..then I saw blood and thought stitches...LUckily it was not that bad but he has a bad bruise and cut. We all need to stay healthy and injury free!!! Speaking a forgetting things for packing, I'm so bad I keep calling and leaving myself messages when I out and I think of something to pack! :rotfl2: Have a great night!! :flower:

I keep buying more clothes; they all look exactly like the clothes I already own. I finally made a list of outfits for dinners. I must stop shopping! I will as soon as I find my perfect black sandals.

We have the late seating for dinner, we are on deck 7. I think our cabin is 7536. My husband booked one excursion. Stingray City at 7:30am. We've been to Grand Cayman before, but I was too afraid to swim with the rays. I will be on the boat this time too taking pictures for everyone else! :)

littlemuffin said:
Well guess what?!??! My DS10 has some sort of nasty sinus infection. :smooth:

Of course, two days before we get on a plane his ears hurt.

I'm taking him to the doctor this afternoon. But she has a sign posted that says no antibotics for sinus infections. I hope she takes pity on us since we are going on vacation. :worship: :worship:

Have a great day getting ready.

By the way, I've had two dreams about forgetting things this week. I hope not!

Kat

I feel bad for you. quarenteen :banana:

WellI have notpacked any thing at all yet soI need to get started. Also I cant find any mickey hats anywhere! I know what they are,have the "alien green paint" ,but just dont know where to buy them :confused3 If you know where I can purches them please tell me. If I cant find one I'll just through someold hat on my headand paint it. :teeth:

kid_disney_fan said:
WellI have notpacked any thing at all yet soI need to get started. Also I cant find any mickey hats anywhere! I know what they are,have the "alien green paint" ,but just dont know where to buy them :confused3 If you know where I can purches them please tell me. If I cant find one I'll just through someold hat on my headand paint it. :teeth:
They are not hats...if you go to Home Depot and go to the paint section, there is a brand of Disney paints..instead of little squares they have mickey mouse ears as sample colors you can take with you, they are free...I'll pick up a couple extra and if i meet you at the DIS get-together on ship and you cannot find one..I'll give you one

I just got done booking the sting ray city 2 hour tour with Capt. Marvin for the morning of Tues. :cool1:

I think it will be long enough, especially if the kids really don't enjoy it. But I think they will :goodvibes

My 8 yr old DD said she doesn't want to go because it sounds scary. This is coming from a child who went on the Tower of Terror but then was afraid to go on the Haunted Mansion :rotfl: She did pet a sting ray in Vegas last year, so she knows what they are and knows about them.

The trip has 2 stops, one to see the sting rays and one to see coral reefs. Then we can be back on the boat by noon to rest for the afternoon. I plan on ordering sandwiches from room service to take with us. So this will be fun, I am glad we did this. We were thinking of doing the glass bottom boats, but they don't have good reviews.

I can't wait to leave because things keep going wrong here, at least we are all well. I keep waking up between 4 and 4:30 in the morning. I guess I am getting ready for FL time but I am soooooo tired. Then tonight my son dropped his laptop so I have been on hold waiting for tech help rather than packing, Ugh. :mad: I can't wait to sit in a lounge chair with the drink of the day.

My DS wants me to ask if anyone's DS is also bringing their Nintendo DS game system with them. Last cruise a couple of boys played on their game boys (whatever version was out then) together.

OK!!!

Its 4:30 am and I've been awake for an hour packing in my mind!!! :rolleyes:

My son has an ear infection and a sinus infection. Hopefully his ears won't bother him too much flying.

My ds is bringing his game boy advance.

Have a great day/night whatever.

We are leaving Wed morning at 4:15am - flying out at 6:00. Now tomorrow morning I won't be able to get up. :crazy:

Kat

pooh luver said:
My DS wants me to ask if anyone's DS is also bringing their Nintendo DS game system with them. Last cruise a couple of boys played on their game boys (whatever version was out then) together.

Not DS's, but my DD's will have theirs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter