• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 26, 2005

pooh luver

Mouseketeer
We are a family of three, DH, DW, and DS going on our third DC. DS is looking to meet friends. He will be 10, almost 11, on the cruise.:jumping1: :cool1: :thewave: :cool2:

I'm happy to say my family has booked our trip for the easter cruise. 7day on March 26th

There's seven of us:
DD 41
DM 41
DSis 17
DSis 15
DBro 13
DSis 3

and me 19

I'm so excited its our first time and we're going to disney for 3 days before the trip.

Can't wait to see who will be joining us :wave:

:wave2:

Count us in!

Going with my daughter (15, going on 16) :)

Finally made it under the 200 mark on our countdown!

Tink

We are going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will be myself, DH, DD age 10, and DS age 7 almost 8.
We recently became Fl residents and it will be are 2nd Disney cruise, but the first Western. We got a secret porthole room on deck 5 Yeah!
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

:boat:
So, is anybody thinking about excursions yet? We will probably do Key West on our own. There are a few places we want to visit there. We have not decided on excursions for Cayman and Cozumel yet. CC - thinking about the banana boat ride, maybe parasailing for my DD.
Packing : I still need to snag one of those over-the-door hangers I keep hearing so much about. Still looking for those individual Brita water bottles too.

I already bought the magnetic paper for our door sign!
lol.gif

Tink
ffflower2.gif

We haven't thought about excursions. Last time we went we did excursions at every port. We did the catamaran races in Key West, String Ray City on the Grand Caymans (this is definitely a do again), a beach excursion in Cozomel where we did the banana boat ride and jet skiing, and then my son parasailed on CC. We had a blast doing them all. Now that we can book excursions 90 days out I need to start looking into those kinds of things.

We did our own thing two years ago on the Eastern. We want to do sting-ray city and banana boating. We made it to Castaway Cay last time but barely---it was so windy, it to the ship two hours to dock and all activities were canceled--bummer. Has anyone used Captain Marvins? We heard they were good.

We have cruised DCL twice. The first time, we did not make it to CC because of damage from hurricane Floyd. I know it was out of Disney's control, but nonetheless, very disappointing. The second time, we made it to CC and it was gorgeous! We are crossing our fingers we make it to CC this time. ::yes::

Tink

We have traveled twice and both times made it to CC with beautiful weather. The last time my DH was so bad he couldn't leave the cabin so hopefully this next time he can enjoy it. My sons favorite thing to do is the kayaking so the last time I spent several hours doing that. I hope we bring our CC luck with us this time as well.:sunny: :sunny:

Lets try this again! Who is going on the Western Magic 3/26/05. We just booked an excursion on Grand Cayman with Captain Bryans. Its a catamaran sailing to Stingray city. We booked it through www.grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com The website shows all of the ships that will be in port and what excursions they have to offer.
Check it out! They offer very good prices and low crowd levels. They have very nice on line chat help.

I just looked up that excursion and it looks very fun. We will definitely have to think about it and soon. I am still trying to get the holiday travel stuff in order. Ugh, too much too think about!:crazy:

Hey all,

Needed to get a glimpse of the count down calendar so I thought I would bump us to the front. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I know everyone is busy for the holidays, but I thought I would bump up one more time to see if we have any newcomers. :cool1:

We are almost to the double digits. We are planning on paying the balance this week so it seems to be hitting me about how close we are. I don't know who else is flying in but rates just went up. I looked a couple of days ago and then today and what a difference. We are planning on staying at one of the All Star hotels the night before because my son wants to do Disney Quest. The last two times we went he only got about an hour each time. I am trying not to get too excited but now that I am actually down to paying for everything it is exciting. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Doing the double digit dance. :cool1: We are all booked for air, hotel, and transportation, now on to the excursions. :moped: :boat: :jumping1: Everyone have a great holiday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter