March 26, 2005

I got all the documents organized (no clothes packed). My DH and myself took the day off to get everything else done. We leave in less than 24 hours. :cool1:

I am finally in countdown mode. I am attempting to pack. I am really starting to get excited!

Were hitting countdown mode too as we leave tommorow morning for Disney Quest. I'm so excited!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

Guffyluver said:
Which of these are the best, rated E and 2 player Wario Ware, spider Man 2 or Mr. Driller Dril Spirits. Please reply as quickly as possible.

MR>DRILLER DRILL SPIRITS IS THE BEST. (u dont need 2 game paks 2 play 2 player u kno)

The banana is NOT my mascot

DISNEY QUEST ROX!!!

AlEx WaS hErE

I AM SO ECICTED AND HYPER!>!>!>!>!>!>

12 hours and we are at the airport! My DH surprised my DS with the new play station psp yesterday. I guess it just came out. We did this instead of an Easter Basket from Shirley's.

We are so depressed to be back home after a wonderful week. Where is my stateroom host to turn down the bed???? I want my mints and pillow animals!

I'm so sorry that I didn't get to meet more of you. Our flight was delayed, and we arrived in the pouring rain after 3pm on Saturday. Did you end up having the meet anyway?

I did run into My 2 Princesses Boat -- that was neat! She recognized my Home Depot paint chip mickey head on my purse and introduced herself on Thursday. My dh and I were leaving the Navigator Series presentation. I got to meet her and her dd.

Hope you all had as much fun as we did! Did anyone else get stuck on the pier in Grand Cayman?

I am depressed too!!!!! We had a great time!!!!!! We did meet. I met poohluver, BaileyandEvanH, kiddisneyfan, and ubetcha. She has a story to tell that is for sure!!!!!! If she doesn't post pm her. We also met littlemuffin on the 2nd to last day. We did get stuck in GC but were pretty early in the line thanks to BaileyandEvanH DH. He was a great spotter for the Mickey ears getting moved to the new location. It was pretty scary and I was glad we did not have to tender in Cozmel!!!!!!! We had sooooo much fun we booked another on the ship for june 10th 2006. We want to try the Eastern. Anyway sorry we didn't get to meet you. Everyone was sooooo nice and we had a fabulous time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower: :Pinkbounc Who is going to post a trip report first?????? I wonder what people will say about the tender thing????? Have a great day(doing 20 loads of laundry..eekk) Wish we were still on the ship!!

Boo hoo, we are back. :( But what a fantastic cruise that was! We met so many wonderful people and had an awesome time. I plan on writing a trip report.

We were one of the families stuck on the pier at GC. Wow! What an experience! :eek: We didn't make it back to the ship until 5:40 pm. We managed to get to dinner a little after 6 pm, with wet hair and barely any makeup.

:thewave:
Hehe, remind you of anything?

I am still bruised and achy from the banana boat ride. I think I'm glad I did it ;) but never again.

I can't say enough good things about this cruise! :flower:

Tink

I too am weeping because the cruise has ended :guilty: :guilty: . Last night I thoght someone is sitting at my table with my server or watching the WELCOME ABOARD show.

We were thinking the same thing...boohoo!!!!!! Have a great anniversay though!! Kim :flower: :sunny: :wizard: :love:

Guffyluver said:
Last night I thoght someone is sitting at my table with my server or watching the WELCOME ABOARD show.

Same here. So, who were your servers? Were you at the first or late seating? Did you go to all the shows? Eat at Palo? Go to the spa? Did anyone end up working out? I did go to a couple of yoga classes, but never did find time (or the energy to get up early!) to actually do a workout in the gym.

We had 2nd seating, APLAPLA rotation, table #68. Our servers were Deneval from Jamaica and Daniel from South Africa. They were so awesome. One night our girls even went to dinner by themselves while we went to Palo. They were so comfortable with the servers by that time, they had a great time on their own.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... Where do I begin? I am pretty sure our trip was the most hmm unpredictable and adventerous trip. Left Sat morning at 4:00 am for our 6:30 flight. Got to Atlanta around 8:30. Our 2 hour layover in Atlanta turned into a 7 hour layover. We MISSED THE BOAT yes you heard right WE MISSED THE BOAT. The plane had a gas leak in one of the engines. It was a plane of 500 people. There were NO OTHER flights to Orlando open. We got to Orlando at 7:00pm. Disney brought us to the Swan and gave us tickets for the park.

We met the boat at Grand Caymen. A 6:00am flight to North Carolina and then off to Grand Cayman. There is a maritime law if the boat boards people in a US city you cannot board at any other US city. So Key West was out. Landed in Grand Caymen at 2:00pm. I could add several stories about that day imigration, cutoms, no one from disney there to meet us, lugging all of our luggage thru the town to the port. And yes we were there trying to get on the the boat with waves and our 5 pieces of luggage :cool1: If you saw someone with luggage that was us. We met several wonderful people in line and they just took all of our luggage and told us to just take care of our girls. At one point my 7 year old started to cry and said "please mom can we just go home" :sad2: Anyway got on the boat around 6:00.

The rest of the trip was great..... oh except my 3 year old had a fever finally took her to the doctor on Friday morning and she had an ear infection. She was very excited. The Doctor told her " I am the Doctor that takes care of Mickey and Minnie when they get sick.

We loved the cruise and tried to do as much as we could. We just tried to keep laughing :rotfl2: We are ready to go on another cruise!!!!!!

This was a TRUE adventure :cool1:

ubetcha said:
she had an ear infection. She was very excited. The Doctor told her " I am the Doctor that takes care of Mickey and Minnie when they get sick.
Wow! I can think of no one better to treat an ear infection than the doctor who treats Mickey!

Sorry to hear about your adventure with the airlines. Hopefully you had a good time at WDW before flying on to GC.

If you saw someone with luggage that was us. We met several wonderful people in line and they just took all of our luggage and told us to just take care of our girls. At one point my 7 year old started to cry and said "please mom can we just go home" :sad2: Anyway got on the boat around 6:00.

I did see people with luggage, but we were back by 5:15! The people by us with luggage didn't have small children. What a wild adventure you had! To think that it took us from 6:00p.m. in Chicago till 5:00 a.m. to get to coco beach was long. I would've been so upset if we missed the boat! Sounds like they took good care of you. They wanted to put us on stand by the morning of the cruise and we told them no way! Our flight was cancelled, but they got us on the 9:15 which left at midnight.

I lost my digital (brand new) camera in Grand Caymen :sad1: I did go back to the two stores I was in, but it wasn't there. DH stayed in line and got back to the ship an hour and a half earlier than me, he had the kids so I told him not to wait.

PPFQP said:
Same here. So, who were your servers? Were you at the first or late seating? Did you go to all the shows? Eat at Palo? Go to the spa? Did anyone end up working out? I did go to a couple of yoga classes, but never did find time (or the energy to get up early!) to actually do a workout in the gym.

We had the same rotation as you did, but the early seating and table number 54. Our servers were Dobi from Bulgaria. My older DD was excited about that because her rhythmic gymnastics coaches are from Bulgaria! The assist. was Wayan from Indonesia. They were kind of quiet at first but warmed up by the 3rd day with the kids. Dobi just got promoted from Assist. to server! She did a great job! Wayan did a great job opening our wine bottles every night :drinking1 :rotfl:

We did eat at Palo's and that night the kids ate with the kids club. That was the night we were stuck at Grand Caymen all afternoon, but we made it. They told us they are not expecting anyone to be on time due to that, plus they offered a free glass of wine to us! We declined on that since we had the bottle of wine.

The only shows we missed was the first night. It was just a long day and the kids wanted to try out the kids club.

I did workout 3 mornings! It was hard to find space to do situps and such. But I got everything done. We never did make it to any of the breakfasts except the character breakfast which ours was Easter Sunday at 8. My Mom was not happy that we didn't attend service and opted to go to the character breakfast instead. Thanks for the guilt Mom! :confused3

We did get alot of spa services done. I had the ladies night special. DH signed me up for that! I also had a manicure and a hairstyle done for formal night. Turned out real nice. The ladies night special was a back, and leg massage, arm massage and a facial and 1 hour time in the rainforest room. I did the rainforest room on a different day, and I really couldn't enjoy it. I felt strange being in there with men. I only stayed for about a half hour. But it was nice otherwise. We also got a couple massage done with a facial in the cabana on Castaway Cay! That was Soooo NICE!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

I just love how they did everything and planned everything and it was so much fun!!!! We were offered a trip on the 14 day cruise to California. That would've cost us what this trip cost plus 2,000 more! We would've gone but it is in May and the girls are in school :(

I will post more later.

We went to Captain Tom's signing and had him sign the map they were selling, and the Disney Cruise poster! We have a condo and this past winter it got flooded by someone's laziness of not turning off their water. Anyways, it is almost remolded and we are redecorating it with a naticual them. So these pics will look great in our condo unless I decide to keep the Cruise poster at our house. Today I took them in to get framed, plus the formal night picture that we had done with the boat backdrop, and the family pic with the white backdrop. They are turning out so nice. The poster I am having the pro's do, and I get that in 2 weeks. I pickied out a triple color matting boards. The top color is navy blue, the middle is white and the bottom color is red, and it is being put in a red frame. Did anyone else have pictures signed by the capt. or family pictures taken? How did you like them? Also we are using the family pic we had taken on formal night in front of Lumiere's with the balloons and Mickey as our x-mas card. We ordered the cards on the boat, so I have them already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter