• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making Good on a Very Merry Promise! COMPLETE!

It's the Magic :lovestruc :cloud9:

Thanks Kimmy!!! Please explain to Nicole thats not the ship she is going to be on!!!!:lmao:

I dont think that photo was from Nassau, It was Port Canaveral. I took the photo from my balcony on the Carnival Glory.......We were parked next to her.......then found her again in Nassau.

Your TR was great!!! It is amazing how you can waste two days so quickly reading TRs. I have also caught up with Nicole's TR so I need to find another one also. I went in September of last year and am going again this coming up Sept. Anyone know of one that I can relate to my trips?
Thanks.

Thanks Kimmy!!! Please explain to Nicole thats not the ship she is going to be on!!!!:lmao:

I know that already knucklehead! I was just sayin' ~ it's a Disney ship and it is the epitomy of beauty! Always the "big brother", aren't you? :rolleyes:

Your TR was great!!! It is amazing how you can waste two days so quickly reading TRs. I have also caught up with Nicole's TR so I need to find another one also. I went in September of last year and am going again this coming up Sept. Anyone know of one that I can relate to my trips?
Thanks.

Aw, thanks so much! :goodvibes I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

As for Sept. trips... Tat2disneymom has a TR going from her trip last Sept. and she is going again this Sept~ you can read her TR if you click here. Maybe if you start reading it will inspire her to finish it! :rotfl2:

Also Leger13 is writing a pre-trippie for her trip this Sept. and you can click here for that. She also did a TR for her trip last Sept. but that is on the completed board now.

They are both great TR writers and include lotsa pics!

As for Sept. trips... Tat2disneymom has a TR going from her trip last Sept. and she is going again this Sept~ you can read her TR if you click here. Maybe if you start reading it will inspire her to finish it! :rotfl2:

Also Leger13 is writing a pre-trippie for her trip this Sept. and you can click here for that. She also did a TR for her trip last Sept. but that is on the completed board now.

hey look!! Love Pimped me and Tat!! :yay: :yay: :yay: Thank you love. And thank you for the compliment :hug: :hug: you da bestest!

I know that already knucklehead! I was just sayin' ~ it's a Disney ship and it is the epitomy of beauty! Always the "big brother", aren't you? :rolleyes:

You pimped me again! I'm going to have to start giving you royalties.:lmao:

Hey, what do ya mean? I'm getting there. I'm just not fast like you.;) I like to keep you in suspense.:laughing:

You pimped me again! I'm going to have to start giving you royalties.:lmao:

Hey, what do ya mean? I'm getting there. I'm just not fast like you.;) I like to keep you in suspense.:laughing:

Fast? :lmao: I'm just wondering if you are going to finish it before you start pre-trippie or what? :confused3

Hey! We haven't been online at the same time for a long time!

I'll get to work on another update in a minute. Or two. Or sixty. I don't know when, I'm subscribed to so many of these darn things and I don't want to leave anybody out, so I just neglect my own.:rotfl:

Hey, this is my 3,500th post!:dance3:

I know - you're always online in the morning when I have to go to stupid work.:headache:

I'll get to work on another update in a minute. Or two. Or sixty. I don't know when, I'm subscribed to so many of these darn things and I don't want to leave anybody out, so I just neglect my own.:rotfl:

Hey, this is my 3,500th post!:dance3:

I know - you're always online in the morning when I have to go to stupid work.:headache:

:dance3: :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3: For 3500 posts!!!

I've been on here ALL day today... so sad. :sad2: My foot is bothering me from doing too much for a few days so I decided it was "stay home and do nothing" day!

Seriously it hurts. Will you rub it?

Hey, wait, I asked you that before.

See, it hurts a lot of the time. That MUST mean I'm on it too much.

I still don't see a ticker. I think Love is going cuckoo.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I know its my stupid monitor.........:mad:

Cuckoo!

Well, my spell checker didn't correct it, so I guess it is.

See, I had to type it again just to make sure. I think we have OCD.

I'm so sad your TR is over:sad1:

It sure was a wonderful one though! Thanks so much for sharing it and all your wonderful pictures ~ you sure have a beautiful family:goodvibes

Congrats on the cruise! You guys are going to have such a wonderful time!!!:wizard: That's a good idea only signing up you and your DH for now and then adding the kids on. Also it is nice being able to pay on it so by the time comes it will be paid for!

You know staying under $4,000 is a super deal for a family of 5 at WDW!

As for the gas, we live 600 miles from WDW and it was almost $250.00 round trip.

I will be watching for your pre trip in the future and then your TR. It's so exciting about your cruise!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter