• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making Good on a Very Merry Promise! COMPLETE!

Wow...you did save quite a lot by staying off site and driving.

I love how your broke it all down.

I am so glad you shared your journey with us and will be along for the next ride:thumbsup2

It is never too early for a ticker!!!!

Having a ticker makes the time go by faster and gives ya something to look forward to

:goodvibes

I guess I just long ago accepted the reality that it wasn't in the cards for me... so I didn't mention it before.

We saw not a single disser the whole entire week! Not even one! NADA! ZILCH! ZIPPO!

Well... I did see a family with shirts that looked like they could've been gotten off the design board and Tom saw a dude with the spiral head mickey shirt... but that's it.

Not one bite on my LGMHPC that I wore religiously everyday!

:confused3

Wow...you did save quite a lot by staying off site and driving.

I love how your broke it all down.

I am so glad you shared your journey with us and will be along for the next ride:thumbsup2

It is never too early for a ticker!!!!

Having a ticker makes the time go by faster and gives ya something to look forward to

:goodvibes

Thanks Sharky! :hug:

I think planning a trip can be so overwhelming and I just thought it might help if someone was trying to decide on-site vs off-site. Glad ya liked it!

I dunno... I get ticker-obsessed! I think I might sit here and stare at and will it to move faster!!! (Of course you know me well enough to know it won't be long before I put one in there! :laughing: )

I just found your pretrippie and now trip report. I am only on page 40 but trying to catch up. Thanks to your TR I wasted half a day of work. Can't wait to read more.

:sad1: :sad2: :sad1: So sad your report is over. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us. It has been great to get to know you and your family a bit through all of this.

:dance3: :yay: :banana: on the cruise! And the Poly! What a great way to celebrate Abby's birthday! Can't wait to hear all about that trip too! ;)

What a great trip report. I liked how you broke down the prices at the end, too, and compared them to staying on site, and you even kept track of how much you spent on food. You are so organized!:scared1:

Congratulations on the cruise. I agree...you need a new ticker.:goodvibes :goodvibes

cryingpink.gif

so sad it is over but CONGRATS on the cruise/land booking.

your tr was great to read and thanks for sharing with all of us.

Hey Nicole! Just popping on for a moment, but wanted to say Congrats on the awesome trip! So sad your reports over! When will you be starting your pre trip report?!:rotfl: Get to work girl! Don't drop off the boards like so many do when their reports are over! We WILL stalk you!:hug: Great report! Thanks for bringing us all along!:thumbsup2

Hi Nicole,
So sorry to see your trip report is over. I enjoyed getting to know your family a bit through your trippie and pics :goodvibes . Congrats on the cruise and Poly for 2009, sounds great!! We booked our first cruise for October of this year :banana: , we can't wait. My Tom is just parked out :rolleyes: so I decided since we are going to Disney again next month that in fall we would cruise on the Wonder instead. I'm sure you will love the Poly :cloud9:. Have fun planning.
Nichole

That's great news about your cruise :yay:

Thanks for a great TR and the break down of costs was interesting, thanks :thumbsup2

I just found your pretrippie and now trip report. I am only on page 40 but trying to catch up. Thanks to your TR I wasted half a day of work. Can't wait to read more.

Hi and welcome! I actually just finished it up but you'll still be able to read it.
You just can't post after it gets moved to the completed reports section.
I'm glad I was able to help you avoid a half a day of work! :goodvibes

:sad1: So sad your report is over. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us. It has been great to get to know you and your family a bit through all of this.

:yay: :banana: on the cruise! And the Poly! What a great way to celebrate Abby's birthday! Can't wait to hear all about that trip too!

Thanks Michelle! I'm kinda sad to be done with it too! But I'm not going anywhere! Still just as addicted as ever! :rolleyes:

Abby is very excited that she will have a Disney birthday!!! We thought we'd be on the ship but it turns out it will be during the land portion. But we've decided she gets to pick what park(s) she gets to spend it in!

What a great trip report. I liked how you broke down the prices at the end, too, and compared them to staying on site, and you even kept track of how much you spent on food. You are so organized!:scared1:

Congratulations on the cruise. I agree...you need a new ticker.:goodvibes :goodvibes

I wish I could say I was that organized but it wasn't all me. Tom kept track of all the receipts and he kept a daily running tally while we were there. Also... everything was in my handy dandy red folder so it was easy to find! :thumbsup2

Now I gotta dump everything out of my HDRF (haha my own dis-ism) and start all over!!! :banana:

cryingpink.gif

so sad it is over but CONGRATS on the cruise/land booking.

your tr was great to read and thanks for sharing with all of us.

You find the best smilies Scott! :thumbsup2 Thanks for reading along!
I'm still enjoying yours very much!

Hey Nicole! Just popping on for a moment, but wanted to say Congrats on the awesome trip! So sad your reports over! When will you be starting your pre trip report?!:rotfl: Get to work girl! Don't drop off the boards like so many do when their reports are over! We WILL stalk you!:hug: Great report! Thanks for bringing us all along!:thumbsup2

Monica! I've missed you! :sad1: I hope you get that computer straightened out soon! I'm glad you got to pop on here for a few. I woulda waited for you though... since you and Tat talked me into doing this in the first place! :hug:
Thanks for sticking with me every step of the way!

Hi Nicole,
So sorry to see your trip report is over. I enjoyed getting to know your family a bit through your trippie and pics :goodvibes . Congrats on the cruise and Poly for 2009, sounds great!! We booked our first cruise for October of this year :banana: , we can't wait. My Tom is just parked out :rolleyes: so I decided since we are going to Disney again next month that in fall we would cruise on the Wonder instead. I'm sure you will love the Poly :cloud9:. Have fun planning.
Nichole

Thanks Nichole! Too bad your Tom is parked out! But GOOD that you get to take a cruise! :thumbsup2 You sure get your Disney fix alot! *jealous!* I can't wait for the Poly! Bring on the dole whips!

That's great news about your cruise :yay:

Thanks for a great TR and the break down of costs was interesting, thanks :thumbsup2

Thank you Jo! It was great having you along for the ride!

Okay, I just found you yesterday and now you are done. Where should I waste another work day?

Did you finish reading mine? Are you using my handy dandy links in the first post? That should speed things up a bit! :thumbsup2 I'm not putting this baby to bed quite just yet... you've got a couple days! :goodvibes

UNCLE JOHN SAYS:
Hey, SIL......great trip report......is it really over??.......Im sure you can remember something you forgot to post!!!!

Now about those cruise dates....what in the world were you thinking when you booked it?? Your sis and I could have possibly gone......until I saw the dates.........NOV 15 is Opening day for firearm deer season in MI!!!!!:thumbsup
Mike and Cheri wont be coming either!!! My god woman........next time just ask me!!!!:lmao: Abby's birthday.......whatever:sad1:

I have had a great time on the boards......I enjoyed meeting and chatting with all of you.....hopefully you laughed a bit!!!

Who knows, maybe in mid April I can start the UNCLE JOHN SAYS PTR for Sept. '08- Free Dining!!!! (Just dont tell my wife, she doesnt know yet!!)

I will be lurking from time to time.....you never know where I will show up!!!

DIS ROCKS!!!!:worship:

UNCLE JOHN SAYS:
Hey, SIL......great trip report......is it really over??.......Im sure you can remember something you forgot to post!!!!

I will give it some thought... but highly doubtful I can pull anything else outta my brain!

Now about those cruise dates....what in the world were you thinking when you booked it?? Your sis and I could have possibly gone......until I saw the dates.........NOV 15 is Opening day for firearm deer season in MI!!!!!:thumbsup
Mike and Cheri wont be coming either!!! My god woman........next time just ask me!!!!:lmao: Abby's birthday.......whatever:sad1:

Am I to think that you would actually consider it??? :scratchin Hmmm... dates can be changed... well no not really as the child is expecting to spend her birthday in the World. Sorry...done deal.

I have had a great time on the boards......I enjoyed meeting and chatting with all of you.....hopefully you laughed a bit!!!

A bit? Yeah... safe to say we laughed a bit! :laughing:

Who knows, maybe in mid April I can start the UNCLE JOHN SAYS PTR for Sept. '08- Free Dining!!!! (Just dont tell my wife, she doesnt know yet!!)

Sshhhh... its a secret. :ssst:

I will be lurking from time to time.....you never know where I will show up!!!

:stir:

DIS ROCKS!!!!:worship:

::yes::

:disrocks:

ONE MORE BAM!!!!

100_1456.jpg

I dont know if it is the Wonder or the Magic???? Was in Nassau when we were there.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter