• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical Oct 4, 2014 Southern Caribbean

I spoke with DCL earlier today & thought I would pass along that there will not be onboard flight check in for our cruise

James

We (me, DH and DD-4) just booked this cruise last night! Although this will be her 6th cruise, my daughter is not keen on going to the kids clubs. I saw several other kids on the list around her age so hopefully she will be able to make fast friends and enjoy herself!

Welcome to the group. Please check out the first post in this thread. You'll be able to find links for roll call, FE sign up, and a Kids meet page and our Facebook page

I did send a PM to that effect but no biggie...

Is someone going to update the GTY staterooms with actual numbers or how is that going to work? When I coordinated the FE exchange for one of our cruises, it was difficult to make sure everyone had the updated stateroom numbers (with upgrades, GTYs). I finally put a list on my stateroom door that folks could update and reference since there were over 100 total staterooms in our FE exchange and probably 15% changed by cruise start. Anyway...just wondering.

GTY rooms will be updated as info comes in. There's a meet and greet on day 2 & I'm sure staterooms will be disclosed then. I'm not in charge but that's my guess

James

Ah...I guess no one put us down on all the teams even though I will be giving FE gifts to all participating staterooms. oh well...not a big deal.

We will reciprocate. Our gifts are small but cute. I hope you'll like it :)

James

Hi all looking forward to this cruise. Have not checked boards in forever. :beach:

Hello fellow Mickey's Mates!! This is for FE TEAM ANNA...

I PM'ed (Private Messaged) everyone in the group individually, but just in case...

I am getting some things together for our FE's and I want to confirm some information for our "team", TEAM ANNA!!:cheer2:

If you have listed favorite characters for your kids, or yourselves, can you please PM me with the name of the child, or adult and the character? Our awesome spreadsheet does not have that for everyone in the "character" column. Some do, but not all. :thumbsup2

If you have boys, please let me know if they like "Avengers" or not. :cool2:

I will be posting this on the FB group as well.

Thanks so much!!!

Karen Dooley, wife of Been2marceline

Are we going to have a latecomers FE list? For latecomers, or just folks who want a smaller FE group.

Those interested in latecomers FE, please go to the 1st post in this thread & click on the link to fill out the roll call form. There, you'll be given the option to sign up for the FE

James

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter