Magical Oct 4, 2014 Southern Caribbean

New Grandchild in Florida???? I need details!!

I will (sadly) be bowing out of this cruise :sad: I won't be doing Argentina either (Dad has invited me to go with him to CHINA instead, in May).

I know I will still be able to see my pals, as they will be at WDW so that gives me a little joy.

I know you all will have an amazing time & know I'll be with you in spirit.

Still bummed you won't be on the cruise, :sad2: but super happy for your trip to China!!! :banana:

We'll see you when we are at WDW prior to San Juan!!! :hippie:

Karen, wife of Been2Marceline

We are back in. We will arrive in San Juan on 10/4 in the morning. Leaving on the 11th. Looking forward to cruising with you all. It's myself (James) & DW Jo.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

New Grandchild in Florida???? I need details!!

I will (sadly) be bowing out of this cruise :sad: I won't be doing Argentina either (Dad has invited me to go with him to CHINA instead, in May).

I know I will still be able to see my pals, as they will be at WDW so that gives me a little joy.

I know you all will have an amazing time & know I'll be with you in spirit.

I went to China with my kids this summer. You will have a great time.

We are back in. We will arrive in San Juan on 10/4 in the morning. Leaving on the 11th. Looking forward to cruising with you all. It's myself (James) & DW Jo.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Fun times :cool1: Glad you are back.

Would you believe there was a flight for $200 RT this past Sunday. Monday I went to book it and it was gone. :sad: UGH! There is still time though..there has to be a deal coming again soon.

I've not been able to keep up with the posts on our thread like I normally do when we cruise, so I hope I'm not missing out on too many important details. :) I signed up to be part of FE, but I am going to need to drop out of our group. Sorry! Can someone tell me who the FE organizer is, so I can let him/her know? At this point, my plate is quite full, so I think it is wise that I do not add more to it right now.

Today, I booked our pre-cruise lodging at a condo for Oct 1-4, so with lodging and airline tickets secured (flying Southwest), I need to figure out the sightseeing we'd like to do in San Juan before we board the ship plus start researching possible excursions for the various ports. When will Disney post the Port Adventures, or are they already posted?

I was surprised to discover our ship doesn't depart until late on Oct 4. Does anyone know what time we'll be allowed to board The Magic?

I've not been able to keep up with the posts on our thread like I normally do when we cruise, so I hope I'm not missing out on too many important details. :) I signed up to be part of FE, but I am going to need to drop out of our group. Sorry! Can someone tell me who the FE organizer is, so I can let him/her know? At this point, my plate is quite full, so I think it is wise that I do not add more to it right now.

Today, I booked our pre-cruise lodging at a condo for Oct 1-4, so with lodging and airline tickets secured (flying Southwest), I need to figure out the sightseeing we'd like to do in San Juan before we board the ship plus start researching possible excursions for the various ports. When will Disney post the Port Adventures, or are they already posted?

I was surprised to discover our ship doesn't depart until late on Oct 4. Does anyone know what time we'll be allowed to board The Magic?

I would guess that boarding will be around noon the same as always. The other cruisers will be off by 9am so I can't see any reason they would not let us board.

Cruise paid off!! :cheer2: Flights booked and paid, lodging booked and first night paid for....we are committed! :hyper:

Hello All!
We have finally decided to take this cruise. It will be my DH Brian and Me...Leslie. We planned on this cruise months ago then changed to a DD on the Wonder. However a DD would be amazing, the southern sounds so much better. It feels good to finally find our cruise! Looking forward to meeting you all and having a great time.

Hello All!
We have finally decided to take this cruise. It will be my DH Brian and Me...Leslie. We planned on this cruise months ago then changed to a DD on the Wonder. However a DD would be amazing, the southern sounds so much better. It feels good to finally find our cruise! Looking forward to meeting you all and having a great time.

Welcome, And check out our Facebook page. You can sign up for FE there and get on the cruise roster.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MickeysMates/

Hello All!

Welcome the the group:goodvibes

Hello All!

Welcome aboard!! :woohoo:

Well we had to cancel this cruise. Please remove our names from all lists (FE, Cosol Tour etc). This decision was not made lightly. I was so looking forward to this one. There will be another cruise booked when things get better. Everyone enjoy this wonderful cruise!

Well we had to cancel this cruise. Please remove our names from all lists (FE, Cosol Tour etc). This decision was not made lightly. I was so looking forward to this one. There will be another cruise booked when things get better. Everyone enjoy this wonderful cruise!

So sorry to hear this. :( Another time will look forward to meeting.

Has a date been set for the FE signup cutoff? I'm hoping to get the FE gifts mostly completed during the summer and will finish them off once the FE participant list is final.

Staying at Hotel El Convento pre-cruise. Anyone else staying there?
We are! I contacted them about approximate costs for taxis...$22 plus $1 for each piece of luggage from the airport and $15 to the pier. It's close to the pier I think but there are cobblestone streets in a tourist area. I didn't realize it was haunted by nuns until after I reserved it :)

We are! I contacted them about approximate costs for taxis...$22 plus $1 for each piece of luggage from the airport and $15 to the pier. It's close to the pier I think but there are cobblestone streets in a tourist area. I didn't realize it was haunted by nuns until after I reserved it :)

They've changed the pier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter