Magical EBTA 2017

Hi Everyone! We (Wayne and Joanne) will be joining you for this trip and I can't wait! This will be our 16th cruise and 2nd TA (did the WB previously). We really love the longer cruises and all the sea days, and we're excited to be visiting the ports that are scheduled. I know we're coming to the party a little late, but I hope to get to know some of you before we cruise.

Hi Everyone! We (Wayne and Joanne) will be joining you for this trip and I can't wait! This will be our 16th cruise and 2nd TA (did the WB previously). We really love the longer cruises and all the sea days, and we're excited to be visiting the ports that are scheduled. I know we're coming to the party a little late, but I hope to get to know some of you before we cruise.
:welcome:

We're Tom and Bobbi, retired and it's our second EBTA.

My sister has visited the Azores many times, and that is the port I am happiest to be going to.

We're Tom and Bobbi, retired and it's our second EBTA.

My sister has visited the Azores many times, and that is the port I am happiest to be going to.
Thanks for the welcome :) . We have done a WBTA and loved it. I think I'm most excited about visiting Stonehenge.

Hope everyone has gotten their cabin assignments by now. FYI- I was booked as a GTY Category 07A - Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Navigators Verandah. I am on Deck 7-aft...waaaay aft!:fish:

Hope everyone has gotten their cabin assignments by now. FYI- I was booked as a GTY Category 07A - Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Navigators Verandah. I am on Deck 7-aft...waaaay aft!:fish:

We are still tba. I hope we get ours soon.it's an 04B a deluxe family verandah

I'm still sitting unassigned. :(

We will be in the same kind of stateroom on 6Aft. looking forward to the Navigator Verandah

We're still GTY, too. Excited. Bummed that our first choice PA for Azores was sold out... but yeah, gotta work on the rest of the trip! Looking forward to meeting you all,

Abby

Hi My name is Nicole and my husband Lars and daughter Karianne will be on this cruise. We currently live in Norway but I am American. This is our very first Disney cruise and first actual cruise. We are super excited.
We would like to sign up for candy exchange. My husband signed up on FB for the fish extender( or so we think he did) but we would like to be added to the candy exchange too. Our room is 5012.

Hi My name is Nicole and my husband Lars and daughter Karianne will be on this cruise. We currently live in Norway but I am American. This is our very first Disney cruise and first actual cruise. We are super excited.
We would like to sign up for candy exchange. My husband signed up on FB for the fish extender( or so we think he did) but we would like to be added to the candy exchange too. Our room is 5012.

Hi Nicole! Glad to have you join!

Updating interest list in local Candy/Snack exchange
Nrbrenna
Kerpe
Mommatothebear
SwingDancingAnn
Pawdoc
KJET54
Expedition EverestI
Poookie
Deb T
scottrob
bobbiwoz
tmullem93
cali cruiser
Maple Det
Shawnadb
Tinked
ndloewen

Still opened for participants. April first I will ask for information like cabin numbers, how many adults, children in each cabin and if there are any allergies.
When I began the list, I did mention that I keep the numbers between 6-11. If I split (into 2 groups it looks like at this time) I look at cabin numbers and arrange by decks. If you have an opinion about splitting, some like larger groups and have asked to be in both groups, for instance in the past, please mention those ideas here, and in the conversation you send to me around April 1st.
Between now and April 1st I have a cataract operation scheduled, and will have moved to Cape May NJ, and on March 6, I will be picking up the 5 year old hound, Gus, whom we have agreed to adopt. I will not be on these boards as much as I would like!

Bobbi

We're still GTY, too. Excited. Bummed that our first choice PA for Azores was sold out... but yeah, gotta work on the rest of the trip! Looking forward to meeting you all,

Abby
That does not bode well for the rest of us first timers. I hope I get SOMETHING I want. Can't sign up until Feb 27.
Question to all you past cruisers. When does the planning center open up? Will I not see it until the 27th??????

Last edited:
D
Someone posted this on the FB group for this cruise. I thought that I would pass on this info in case someone isn't on that group.

"Just got the dates for the nights on our cruise from concierge services:

May 14 - Formal Night
May 18 - Pirate Night
May 22 - Semi Formal Night
May 26 - Formal Night

I asked for all themed nights and they didn't include Frozen night. I asked them if there would be a Frozen night and am waiting to hear back.

***Update - There will be a Frozen night, the last night on board. It will only include the Frozen menu in the dining rooms. No decl party and no other Frozen related activities."[/QUOT

Does that mean they are serving straight out of the freezer? LOL!:rotfl2:

Has anyone done the Dover to London treks?? What about Stonehenge? I have never been to London (to see the Queen) and Stonehenge would be
totally awesome, but are they worth it??. I am the last of the groups to choose so I will be on the Disney Cruise line website at 11:59 for sure
with my ipad mini fired up on Feb 27. :coffee:I just hope I can get something. By the way, is the Planning Center on the website already or do I have to wait for
the 27th??? Any suggestions???. :worship:

I am also wondering about the table set-ups. One of my cruises (not Disney)my Mom and I had the worst tablemates ever!
So now that I am going solo I hope I luck out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter