• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical Deal at the Poly for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! I contacted the travel people...they are sooo nice...unfortunately I am at Disney Aug. 9th - 12th and they had discounted rates that ended the 9th and started up again on the 16th? Anybody know what's going on between the 9th and the 16th that I'm getting blocked out? All they had was rack rates available...and that's not fun :(

Their deals aren't based on things going on at Disney. They don't black dates out in the traditional sense of the word. They just pick weeks to organize a convention based deal around. They sometimes use things like Memorial Day or Labor Day but mostly their dates are just random weeks.

I am so grateful I booked with them. We usually book on our own or through AAA, but guaranteed, every future trip will be booked with this place. I cannot believe the savings. The fact that I can now probably plan a deluxe trip again and again? Amazing!!

I just wish I has found them for our last trip lol! I still find myself shocked when I tell people the rate for the poly.

I requested a quote yesterday, and am honestly shocked by how much cheaper it is than Disney's rate. The Poly wasn't available for my dates (well, club level was and that is out of the cards even with the discount) but the Beach Club was. I also asked for a request for POFQ too and the room would be one third less than rack rate!

Decisions, decisions. But seriously, thanks to all of you for sharing this tip.:)

Hey all! I contacted the travel people...they are sooo nice...unfortunately I am at Disney Aug. 9th - 12th and they had discounted rates that ended the 9th and started up again on the 16th? Anybody know what's going on between the 9th and the 16th that I'm getting blocked out? All they had was rack rates available...and that's not fun :(

Could you arrive by August 8? Even if you check in late at night?? If you could, then you could take advantage of the rate. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter