• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical Deal at the Poly for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyspad

Disney or Bust for us!
Hello All- I happened to read a few of the last posts on the Polynesian thread and there is a lot of mention of a Magical Deal for 2015????. I have seen people talk about as late as September 2015 with this deal but no specifics. We are headed down to the Poly in May and with one in Prep school and the other in college Daddy needs a Magical Deal !!! Please fill me in---

We aren't allowed to advertise for specific agencies on DIS, so that is why folks are being vague. It is an agency exclusive deal. If you google things like Disney agency exclusive deals you'll see links to the agencies that have them the one people have been discussing is pretty obvious. I had no idea what people were talking about either and was eventually able to get the deal.

Said agency just sent an email alert today with several 2015 dates, not just next Fall. So check them out! We signed up for alerts on their website, a good way to stay in the know with new exclusives once they are announced. :)

Are there any problems booking adrs using this type of ticket? I read an old post saying you get a weird confirmation code from this TA that made making meal reservations hard.

I was given a 12-digit confirmation number by my TA, and was able to link it to MDE online today. It shows my whole reservation there. It's obviously too early to book ADRs, but it looks like it will work as normal. My TA gave me the dates to book ADRs.

To be fair, I've never used a travel agent for Disney before, but I found multiple threads where people said it worked for them in the past year (with this agency) to book their own dining & FPs.

I was given a 12-digit confirmation number by my TA, and was able to link it to MDE online today. It shows my whole reservation there. It's obviously too early to book ADRs, but it looks like it will work as normal. My TA gave me the dates to book ADRs.

To be fair, I've never used a travel agent for Disney before, but I found multiple threads where people said it worked for them in the past year (with this agency) to book their own dining & FPs.

Come to think of it, the post I saw would have predated MDE. That could explain the poster's problem. Knowing it looks as usual helps. It is just such a good deal the old "if it is too good to be true..." Keeps circling my head. Thanks

Anyone know if Easter is including in this discount? Our dates are April 3-11, 7 people in our party so we need 2 rooms, and deluxe dining.:listen::listen:

I just got a quote from this agency for the first week in May, and the only resorts with agency exclusive offer are Poly standard, Poly club level garden view and Boardwalk standard. Also I could add the dining plan to the May offer. It worked out to about 35% off rack rate.

Just requested a quote for early December 2015. Will let everyone know how their offer compares to my existing Disney reservation.

I just booked a MAGICAL 10 days at the Poly in late August 2015 for 55% off rack rates. Woo-Hoo!

Martin

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I requested a quote this morning and am anxiously waiting for it. Is it emailed? We had planned on going in November but for those rates we'll move our trip to the week before school starts.

I requested a quote this morning and am anxiously waiting for it. Is it emailed? We had planned on going in November but for those rates we'll move our trip to the week before school starts.

My quote was emailed had to wait 24hrs for it though!

I had my quote same day. The price for 9 nights at Poly with 8 day park hopper tickets was less than the 6 night stay I am about to have at YC. She said Disney was bogged down with site issues so it would be 2-5 days to get confirmation, but I had it in 24 hours. My coworker got a same day quote too.

They do have offers for next Halloween that weren't in their site. I just requested a quote and was given their Halloween deal.

12 digit code (as in the one for BOG lunch) I was sent linked right up with MDE.

I want to book but it says cancellation must be in writing. Writing? Do they mean in an email? Does anyone have experience cancelling with this agency? :confused:

I want to book but it says cancellation must be in writing. Writing? Do they mean in an email? Does anyone have experience cancelling with this agency? :confused:

I was wondering the same thing. I'm not a big fan of using a agent I like to have full control of my reservation. When I read this about cancellation in writing I wasn't comfortable booking.

I was wondering the same thing. I'm not a big fan of using a agent I like to have full control of my reservation. When I read this about cancellation in writing I wasn't comfortable booking.

I spoke to an agent last night. She said an email for cancellation is fine. She was very helpful and informative and answered all my questions. I think I might go for it! :goodvibes

I spoke with my agent last night and she was very friendly and extremely helpful. Explained I could do everything myself in MDE, she could help or take care of everything for me. I have always booked myself but I'm hooked and plan to use this MAGICAL agent from now on.

A big thanks to everyone here and their hints! Made it easy to find them on Google.

Martin

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

They do have offers for next Halloween that weren't in their site. I just requested a quote and was given their Halloween deal.
I just noticed your signature....we stayed at Wilson World too. I have pictures of my oldest 2 children playing in that pool.....that was a long long time ago LOL.

Thanks for the headsup on the Halloween dates too, I will ask for a quote :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter