• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom Mountain Range Meet (12/11/10 @ 9:15AM)

I just noticed the date sequence in the thread title.

Anyone who will be there a little early is welcome to join me in a little geek moment.

12/11/10 09:08:07.

Nerd Power!!!

I'm in with the "Nerd Power" folks!

Apparently, I thought I said I would join you but I guess I didn't yet.

So, count me in for the fun and besides if I would have said no you could have just dragged me out of bed kicking and screaming. lol

Yes, Tracey you are 110% right! Considering the fact that we are rooming together.

Apparently I missed this post, too much too read. Count me in too, since I probably will not be sleeping in anyway.

We will be up and at 'em. No sleep for us. Promise.

No sleep?
No sleep at all?
Not pre-cruise?
Not on the cruise?
Not post-cruise?

No sleep at all?!:scared1:

How about a nap on Ellen's Energy Adventure or the People Mover, at least?
And I am sure a short snooze on the sand at Castaway Cay will be nice.

I just noticed the date sequence in the thread title.

Anyone who will be there a little early is welcome to join me in a little geek moment.

12/11/10 09:08:07.

Nerd Power!!!

Very cool. :cool2: All the more reason to particpate!!

We will be up and at 'em. No sleep for us. Promise.

No sleep?
No sleep at all?
Not pre-cruise?
Not on the cruise?
Not post-cruise?

No sleep at all?!:scared1:

How about a nap on Ellen's Energy Adventure or the People Mover, at least?
And I am sure a short snooze on the sand at Castaway Cay will be nice.

Trust me, these people never sleep. We even went on Ellen and all 12 of us sat in the same row - no where to spread out and nap. And the entire car was empty.
:rotfl::confused3

It looks like a nice number will be in attendance.....:cool1:

Can we join in your adventures of risk and peril too please?

There will be 2 of us Sue (suzycute) and DH David

David will be heading off to the airport after the meet to fly back to the UK leaving me to go on the cruise on my own (now our DD, wishspirt, can't make the trip). I've met Becx and Gav before :wave2: but it will be great to meet some friendly folk before we set sail.

David will be heading off to the airport after the meet to fly back to the UK leaving me to go on the cruise on my own (now our DD, wishspirt, can't make the trip). I've met Becx and Gav before :wave2: but it will be great to meet some friendly folk before we set sail.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Hey Sue :wave: it will be great to meet David (and see you again) - promise we won't scare him :rotfl:

So that means you are cruising too? :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: That is fantastic!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Hey Sue :wave: it will be great to meet David (and see you again) - promise we won't scare him :rotfl:

So that means you are cruising too? :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: That is fantastic!

Hi Becx! Yes - I'm actually going :banana:- really looking forward to it but a bit scared too!! :scared: I told DH how nice you guys were and I nearly fell over when he agreed to join the meet (he actually said he'd like to - he's not being dragged kicking and screaming even!!). With your help, we'll make a DISer of him yet!!:laughing:

The more the merrier......welcome !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter