• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom Mountain Range Meet (12/11/10 @ 9:15AM)

i didn't know that!

when did they re-name it?

i remember back when we had to use A,B,C,D and E tickets for rides at WDW...
it was called the Wedway Peoplemover and you needed a D ticket for it...

even then, it was one of my very favorite rides...

I remember that too...over the years I shortened it to Peoplemover and still call it that...I love the ride, it's so relaxing and I love to look down and watch the people

Updated the first post with a list of scheduled attendees. (I needed to step back from my work for a minute or two...)

Right now 14-16 people have said they are coming. Nice turnout.:goodvibes

Updated the first post with a list of scheduled attendees. (I needed to step back from my work for a minute or two...)

Right now 14-16 people have said they are coming. Nice turnout.:goodvibes

Wonderful...Thanks Todd...:worship:

Hey Todd, please add 2 more to the list.

Dave (macman752) and DW Sally.

Thanks!

You know, as soon as I saw the e-mail that there was a response to this thread and it had your board name, I was like "awww heck! I forgot Dave!"

But that you for clarifying for your DW.

Hey Todd, my other 2 are Jennifer and Rachael :goodvibes

Hi Todd,

Louise and I plan on being there.

After we conquer everything at MK we think we will do a resort tour if possible (WL,Contemporay,Poly,GF and cab it to AKL for a dinner at Jiko's at 5:35PM) then head to the pre-meet on the Boardwalk. I foresee a long day.

Mark

I think I'm going to miss the mountain meet. This is a don't rush trip. I will be staying up for EMH at Epcot the night before, so I think I will be sleeping in on Saturday. No sleeping in for the 5 days after that, so I will need to store up. And no early nights on this trip. Hope and I plan on being all over the ship. And I don't want to miss any Karoke. Who knows who will be getting up there on stage.

Kim

Nooooooo!!!! :sad1::sad: We won't be checking in til the 13th of December!! I'm so bummed out now, I wanted to badly to be a part of a DisMeet while I'm there. The last time I went I wasn't as "into" the Podcast as I am now.

But while I wish I could be there, I hope everybody goes has tons of fun!!

Apparently, I thought I said I would join you but I guess I didn't yet.

So, count me in for the fun and besides if I would have said no you could have just dragged me out of bed kicking and screaming. lol

Apparently, I thought I said I would join you but I guess I didn't yet.

So, count me in for the fun and besides if I would have said no you could have just dragged me out of bed kicking and screaming. lol

Yes, He would. ;)

I love mountain explorations at MK. Count me in.

Two Month (minus a day) Bump!!!!

Nooooooo!!!! :sad1::sad: We won't be checking in til the 13th of December!! I'm so bummed out now, I wanted to badly to be a part of a DisMeet while I'm there. The last time I went I wasn't as "into" the Podcast as I am now.

But while I wish I could be there, I hope everybody goes has tons of fun!!

There are still post cruise (after 12/16) events going on. You are more than welcome to come to those.:goodvibes:goodvibes

I just noticed the date sequence in the thread title.

Anyone who will be there a little early is welcome to join me in a little geek moment.

12/11/10 09:08:07.

Nerd Power!!!

I just noticed the date sequence in the thread title.

Anyone who will be there a little early is welcome to join me in a little geek moment.

12/11/10 09:08:07.

Nerd Power!!!

:rotfl2:...will do my best to be there by then..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter