• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom Mountain Range Meet (12/11/10 @ 9:15AM)

After careful consideration, I think in the meet should be in the morning. Since it is the same day as the big pre-cruise meet up and I don't want it to interfere with any dinner ADR's which might impact meeting the herd--I mean group:goodvibes for a really big event.

Let's say 9:15am in front of the Firehouse.:firefight:firefight:firefight

Thanks Todd, I'll put this on my spreadsheet :thumbsup2

Do you think 15 minutes will be long enough for me to get some customised ears? Do you order them and come back later?

It might be better to do on Friday I think :idea:

After careful consideration, I think in the meet should be in the morning. Since it is the same day as the big pre-cruise meet up and I don't want it to interfere with any dinner ADR's which might impact meeting the herd--I mean group:goodvibes for a really big event.

Count me in..It's on my speadsheet.

Count us in..we have a breakfast ADR at Crystal Palace (8:05) and we'll head to the firehouse right after...see you there..Oh and thanks for setting this up Todd...I think it's going to be a blast !!!!

We hope ya'll have fun...we know you will...we will be doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour so will miss this meet...but will be meeting up later..we hope...lol

Hey Todd...just a thought...could you edit your first post with those attending???? I'd like to see how many of us are doing this...just saying :goodvibes

Count us in :goodvibes We were going to do DHS and Epcot that day but we can hop over to MK for a bit too :thumbsup2

I'll be sitting out the Space Mountain part though, I've lost my thrill seeker trait in my old age :laughing:

Becx - um....you're old???????????????????? so what does that mean i am?

Todd, you can count me in!!
but anyone in my log on Splash Mountain be forewarned that i clap with the zippity doodah music in the last part of the ride :eek:

but anyone in my log on Splash Mountain be forewarned that i clap with the zippity doodah music in the last part of the ride :eek:

All the more fun, I say. :goodvibes

If for this reason alone- count us in!! I'd love to share a log and clap along with you! :woohoo:

John & I will do our best to be there. Glad I checked this thread again- I hadn't looked in a while and didn't realize it got changed to Saturday.
Excellent! :thumbsup2

And what's wrong with that???? I'll clap with you should we be in the same log !!!

If for this reason alone- count us in!! I'd love to share a log and clap along with you! :woohoo:

John & I will do our best to be there. Glad I checked this thread again- I hadn't looked in a while and didn't realize it got changed to Saturday.
Excellent! :thumbsup2

And what's wrong with that???? I'll clap with you should we be in the same log !!!

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
only one time did we have an entire log clapping with us, and that was when everyone else was from Japan!! it was their first time on the ride and they were sooooooooo happy to be there!!! and it was so much fun to experience their excitement!! :goodvibes

I just meant when I was younger I could stomach the rides more - these days I feel old :rolleyes:

I have been known to sing randomly too on there - so I'm all in for clapping :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I just meant when I was younger I could stomach the rides more - these days I feel old :rolleyes:

I have been known to sing randomly too on there - so I'm all in for clapping :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I can't stomach Space Mountain anymore either, besides, now my daughter has her own daughter to go on the ride with....I plan on riding the TTA while everyone is on Space Mountain....want to go with me?

I plan on riding the TTA while everyone is on Space Mountain....want to go with me?
Our plan as well. I can only take Space Mtn once a year or so (and I just did the Disneyland version in May). DH never rides it.
But we both love the TTA/Peoplemover! Sounds like an EXCELLENT alternative. :thumbsup2

Our plan as well. I can only take Space Mtn once a year or so (and I just did the Disneyland version in May). DH never rides it.
But we both love the TTA/Peoplemover! Sounds like an EXCELLENT alternative. :thumbsup2

Sounds like a plan!!!! (I love that you mentioned Peoplemover...I still call it that, but on here wanted to be politically correct) See you then.

Sounds like a plan!!!! (I love that you mentioned Peoplemover...I still call it that, but on here wanted to be politically correct) See you then.

You can say Peoplemover again...it has officially been renamed back to the original name.

You can say Peoplemover again...it has officially been renamed back to the original name.

I didn't know that, thanks Tracey....some habits are hard to break...I never did get used to Disney Studios being called MGM and then they changed the name again.

Whatever time the Mountain Meet is happening on Saturday is fine with me. Hope and I changed our plans and we are arriving on Friday. Unfortunately that means we are also leaving on Friday. No DATW for us this year.

Kim

Saturday, 9:15 seems like a plan for us. However, given the fact that we are probably old enough to be your parents (Becx, Gav, Todd, etc.) reading the age complaints is just plain sad.:rotfl:
Don't worry, I cleared that with DW (parrotheadlois) before posting.:rolleyes1

I can't stomach Space Mountain anymore either, besides, now my daughter has her own daughter to go on the ride with....I plan on riding the TTA while everyone is on Space Mountain....want to go with me?

I'm glad it's not just me :goodvibes
Sounds like a great plan :thumbsup2

:woohoo: :woohoo: Maybe we could time it to be going through the SM bit while everyone else rides? We could have a secret noise so they know it's us (or would they not be able to hear us?)

Saturday, 9:15 seems like a plan for us. However, given the fact that we are probably old enough to be your parents (Becx, Gav, Todd, etc.) reading the age complaints is just plain sad.:rotfl:
Don't worry, I cleared that with DW (parrotheadlois) before posting.:rolleyes1

:yay: :yay: See you there!

i didn't know that!

when did they re-name it?

i remember back when we had to use A,B,C,D and E tickets for rides at WDW...
it was called the Wedway Peoplemover and you needed a D ticket for it...

even then, it was one of my very favorite rides...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter