Magic band shipping is bananas!

So I tracked my magic bands on One stop Mail (thinking this was correct) (instead of One stop mailing) and they showed they were in York PA (I live in Pittsburgh so sounds right). I emailed the company and got a response I had the wrong company. I find OSM worldwide tracking and if that is correct, it says my package went to Las Vegas. Does anyone know what the correct tracking site is?

So I tracked my magic bands on One stop Mail (thinking this was correct) (instead of One stop mailing) and they showed they were in York PA (I live in Pittsburgh so sounds right). I emailed the company and got a response I had the wrong company. I find OSM worldwide tracking and if that is correct, it says my package went to Las Vegas. Does anyone know what the correct tracking site is?

http://www.osmworldwide.com

According to the tracker on mine, the bands arrived at my local PO in Upstate NY, but instead of making it onto a delivery truck, they got shipped back out to NJ!!! It took almost 2 weeks to get the bands for my upcoming trip as opposed to 3-4 days in the past.

According to the tracker on mine, the bands arrived at my local PO in Upstate NY, but instead of making it onto a delivery truck, they got shipped back out to NJ!!! It took almost 2 weeks to get the bands for my upcoming trip as opposed to 3-4 days in the past.

That happened to me once, but with a prescription. It was super super frustrating!

Went through the same thing myself when I was waiting for my new AP MagicBand to arrive here in Hollywood, and I thought the routing for the delivery was a bit bonkers as well. Thanks for an explanation of why that particular routing is used.

Where did you even find your tracking number?

I used the same one from the USPS and it said the same thing the USPS website said. It's actually funny the way it's routed. I sure hope Disney is paying next to nothing for using this company. I live within 6 hours of Disney, my magicbands flew right over me and went to IL and now it's sitting in PA to go where? All the way back down south. I got a package from the USPS sent to me from CA already. I ordered it about 5 days AFTER my magicbands shipped. haha

I thought I had lost my mind until I saw this. Mine went from Davenport, to Illinois, to Pensacola.....I live in the Tampa area. I could have picked them up myself on my way to Disney faster and cheaper lol. I was thinking they were sending them to my old address in Ohio and got nervous until I saw they made it to Pensacola today moving in the right direction at least!

Crazy so many are having issues. I got an e-mail last Thursday morning that ours had shipped...they arrived Friday afternoon. We are in CT. For those looking for tracking #'s...check your e-mail...that's where mine was. Tracking # is not listed on MDE.

No issues here as well. Ours were shipped on 1/24 and just arrived today. Shipping info was updated every few days. We live on Long Island.

My friend and I (same town in Upstate NY) are arriving the same day at WDW. Our bands shipped the same day. Hers arrived FIVE days before ours! Second set of FP for our split stay - other friends (next town over) are arriving the same day we switch resorts. They've had their bands for 2 weeks - ours are just completing the Davenport, IL, PA, etc tour of the east coast and delivering by Friday.

my sister got hers and then my parents that live 1 mile away got it 10 days later. I got a box of grey bands I never ordered because I declined them and now I have a magic band package waiting for me at the hotel...

I guess we are some of the lucky ones. We received the shipping notification on 2/1 and bands were delivered 2/6. I was a little disappointed ours did not get the full tour.
upload_2017-2-7_9-35-33.png

Ours were picked up on a Saturday. They took 9 days to get here. Not too bad. I was really impatient, and was super excited when they came in yesterday! :dancer:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 9.42.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 9.42.35 PM.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 6
Have you tracked other things you've ordered? This is typical and has to do with where the hubs are located. I once had something go from a city west of me to a city east of me...they literally had to drive right past my city.

Nothing else I order does this.

Crazy so many are having issues. I got an e-mail last Thursday morning that ours had shipped...they arrived Friday afternoon. We are in CT. For those looking for tracking #'s...check your e-mail...that's where mine was. Tracking # is not listed on MDE.

My tracking info (the number) is the n my MDE.

Mine went Davenport for ages then Illinois then nothing then Vegas then Tacoma then nothing then ridiculousness bc they said my zip code but it was "sent" out of my zip and then back and it got here in the 6th which was only a day beyond the 5th which they estimated.

And only once it hit Tacoma did it state that it had been received by usps. Ugh.

Nothing else I order does this.

Interesting. It does happen sometimes though, as I mentioned in my example. I wouldn't say I've noticed it happening a ton, but I see it here and there. Might also depend somewhat on where you live.

this is the first time that my MB have taken this long to get too me I live in FL they ent to IL then to GA now they have shipped them to FL to a town 3 hours from me and this is where they have stayed for 5 days now and they say they are being forward but then the next day they are back in the town 3 hours from me. I am giving those little hope of finding me lucky I have 18 other MB that still work.

The insanity continues. Our bands were Out for Delivery yesterday, but went back to the PO and sent to Jacksonville (2+ hours away).
upload_2017-2-10_9-14-27.png

Disney must be getting a really good rate on this shipping method, as the shipping is just so time inefficient.

Secretly I think it must be a way to drive anticipation for the trip ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter