• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic band shipping is bananas!

Yea it's what you get when it's mailed the cheapest route.

They ship out of Davenport Florida so while I should've received mine in 1-2 days just being not that far away.....my bands went from Davenport, to Illinois, Atlanta, Lakeland, Tampa, then to me. So 1-2 days turned into I believe 12 days it took the bands to arrive.

Of course their going to use the cheapest route possible. But on the end of the USPS I would think they could use some new technology, hubs, or routes to save money and not unnecessarily send packages halfway around the country when they don't need to go there

I live about 10 miles from Davenport. You would think that they could ship packages within a certain radius of Davenport by a different method, but no, my MB always take the scenic route. I wish there was a way to just pick them up. I could just stop on my way home from work and it would barely be out of my way. So far, none of them have arrived too late for a trip, but some of them have been within a few days of check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter