Lovmy2girls at the Kona Cafe !

Thanks for the great review. We've never been to Kona but I keep reading these great things...we might have to try it on the next trip. :)

Beth

Great pics and review. Thanks again for taking the time!

Mmmmmmm....I have really enjoyed reading your review...and all the comments! I took one look at (both) recipe(s) though and decided it would be more than worth it to try the Kona Chowder at Kona rather than prepare all the ingredients. Ha! Now we'll find we love it so much I'LL be making it at home too!

Yummo! I can't wait for October to try the Tonga Toast!!! Dinner looks just as yummy! Thanks for sharing the pics too!

We have ADR's for breakfast when we go in Sept. Should be go for dinner instead???? It looks sooooo good!!! :confused3

We ate dinner Kona Cafe for the first time last Dec and we kept saying "why have we not eaten here before?" Needless to say, we are eating at Kona again in October. Great Pics!

Your reviews and pics are FABULOUS! Thanks for sharing with us... off to read some more......

I just made an ADR at Kona based on your wonderful pictures! The desserts look so good - what would you recommend, the chocolate dessert or the banana creme brulee? :flower: :flower: :flower:

deany said:
I just made an ADR at Kona based on your wonderful pictures! The desserts look so good - what would you recommend, the chocolate dessert or the banana creme brulee? :flower: :flower: :flower:

Disney Hubby here I would definately order the Creme brulee, But since the wife likes all that is Chocolate she would say (you guessed it) :thumbsup2 Chocolate. But the best suggection would be for every one at your table to order one dessert each and everybody SHARE :cool1:

Thank you for your dining review of Kona! I look forward to eating there in September! I think I am gonna try the Pan Asian! That looks yummy!! :cool1: :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Hi
where is Kona? the pictures look lovely but can't see( from any of the post) where it is?
thanks

Ruth B said:
Hi
where is Kona? the pictures look lovely but can't see( from any of the post) where it is?
thanks

Inside the Polynesian GCH. Right next to ' :) Ohana

Well, I just made a dinner ADR for Kona Cafe in August. I cancelled my ADR for Spoodles and, because of your pictures, we'll be dining at Kona!!! We've had lunch there once and loved it, (I had the Kona Chowder and I agree with your DH) but I'm so looking forward to trying the Mahi Mahi and Chicken dish, as well as dessert!!! Thanks for the great reviews and pics!!! :goodvibes

I just have to say your reviews are fabulous! You got me trying to figure out if I could fit Kona in to our schedule in August. Slightly OT but your Lilo and Stitch/Ohana breakfast thread has me all excited to get there :thumbsup2

Kona will be new to us on this next trip ......... thanks to your trip report, I've booked it 4-5 times for various breakfasts & dinners (for 10 day trip).

I can't WAIT to try it! EVERYTHING sounds sooooo good!!!

Also new to us on the next trip is: O'Hana's (dinner), Cape May (bkfst), Sci Fi (dinner), Artist Point (dinner), Brown Derby (dinner).

Wow, looks like we've been stuck in a rut for all our other trips. Any other places you'd recommend we try? We'll also be back for a 7-day trip in January for our anniversary.

Thanks for any input!

Just so everyone knows...this is a report from last year and in august of this year they no longer had the pasta for the kids. That didn't go over well in our family...

Jill

Just so everyone knows...this is a report from last year and in august of this year they no longer had the pasta for the kids.

Sorry - I didn't notice the date until after I already posted. Bummer about the pasta -- I thought that looked fabulous, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter