LOVE or HATE FP+ Anyone's mind been changed ??

Ok so I heard back from guest services. I itemized all of the problems I experienced while I was trying to purchase additional park tickets, add people to MDE and book FP+'s. The CM was very polite. The funniest thing she said was that Disney did not want guests to jump through hoops when they were vacation planning! I thought that was really funny, since I feel that's exactly what they want: ADR's 180 days out , FP+ 30-60 days out at midnight or some other arbitrary time based on MK closing! A total joke. Anyway, they did call, so that was a pleasant surprise.
I'm glad they called you :)

That's just crazy.

Does it also keep you from scheduling FPs during that time?

Honestly I dont know. We ended up cancelling before fp bookings because it was making it impossible to check on dinner ressies outside of phone hours

The dessert party used to be scheduled for 1 hr prior to the fireworks, so if Wishes was at 10 your ressie would be for 9 or thereabouts, if Wishes at 11 then at 10 and so on. Apparently people were not checking to see if the time for Wishes was changed and so some were missing the party then complaining later. So now no matter what time Wishes is at all reservations for the dessert party say 6pm even though it will still start 1 hr prior to Wishes (lol but one still has to check and apparently numerous people show up at 6 now). Then when one tries to book dinner there is a conflict with wishes and you cant book dinner on the mde.
And yes Im not kidding:rolleyes:

Oh, interesting. Well you know I don't complain about too much when it comes to Dis, but that's downright silly to show it at 6pm if it'll either be at 9pm or 10pm. So instead of some ppl showing up an hour early late at night, they have everyone thinking they can start getting desserts at 6pm?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter