Lounge, spa, international red eye leed time at airport?

So I think I read in this thread that there isn’t a locker room or anything of that sort to freshen up in before a late flight or that it is currently closed, right? Someone also asked about the spa. Are there showers in the spa that could be used after a spa treatment? I’ve been thinking about using the spa on the checkout day too. I haven’t been to Aulani since 2013 so I don’t want to expect that anything will be the same.

Somewhat unrelated, but are we able to use the pool and other amenities on check-in day if we arrive early?

Thanks!
Jason

yes the courtesy lounge is closed. There is a locker and shower area in the spa so we are depending on that. Yes you can use the pool/amenities if you check in early on check in day (we’ll be doing laundry ;) )

yes the courtesy lounge is closed. There is a locker and shower area in the spa so we are depending on that. Yes you can use the pool/amenities if you check in early on check in day (we’ll be doing laundry ;) )
Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter