• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Loews Card ?

So I'm trying to figure out what's going on with the Loews First program. I know it's switched now to "You-First" and that's all well and good. However, they need to do a better job in the programming department. I tried logging into the system to see what was going on with my profile. No luck...apparently i'm using the wrong password.

So I then try to recover my password. The email never even sends from the website. I've tried it multiple times and it doesn't work. I'll be pretty angry if they've deleted my account since I've been a Loews-First member for about 2 1/2 years now.

I sent a service request...might necessitate a phone call though.

Anybody else have problems like this? I haven't logged into their site since they made the change from Loews-First to You-First.

So I'm trying to figure out what's going on with the Loews First program. I know it's switched now to "You-First" and that's all well and good. However, they need to do a better job in the programming department. I tried logging into the system to see what was going on with my profile. No luck...apparently i'm using the wrong password.

So I then try to recover my password. The email never even sends from the website. I've tried it multiple times and it doesn't work. I'll be pretty angry if they've deleted my account since I've been a Loews-First member for about 2 1/2 years now.

Anybody else have problems like this? I haven't logged into their site since they made the change from Loews-First to You-First.

Exact same thing happened to me. I tried calling but still can't get in. Let me know if you figure it out.

Same thing has been happening to me ,for quite some time. I emailed them from the Loews page, a few times. they kept sending me an email saying it was reset to my Youfirst number, but still no joy logging on.
I replied to the last email, they said a manager would be in touch, about 2 days later i got email saying it was working . so i went and was able to log on without any probs. apparently they updated the site ,and have been having problems.

Just got a response back from them after using their request assistance thing on their website:

Dear xxxxx,

You recently requested assistance with your online account. I have verified that the email address on your account is xxxxxxxx.

If you are having trouble logging in, please visit www.loewshotels.com/youfirst and click the Forgot Password link in the YouFirst Sign In section to have a temporary password emailed to you at that address. Please note that this password is case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as it appears.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at a Loews Hotel soon!

Sincerely,

Your Friends at Loews Hotels

Which is sort of redundant...since they want me to use the feature that is actually why I had them research the incident in the first place. Hmmm...

they do that so it can be reset by you once you are on the site.

i had to do that twice last year as i could not get through the regular way.

go to the youfirst site and you will get it with their sent pw.
change the pw to your liking once you enter the site.

good luck.
i know it is annoying to have to keep repeating those steps.

they do that so it can be reset by you once you are on the site.

i had to do that twice last year as i could not get through the regular way.

go to the youfirst site and you will get it with their sent pw.
change the pw to your liking once you enter the site.

good luck.
i know it is annoying to have to keep repeating those steps.

Hey Mac!

Yeah, I know how it's supposed to work. I'm a web software developer...I've built the same type of systems MANY times. I'm telling you that the email with the temporary password is never even sent from their site.

:headache:

Hey Mac!

Yeah, I know how it's supposed to work. I'm a web software developer...I've built the same type of systems MANY times. I'm telling you that the email with the temporary password is never even sent from their site.

I'm having the same problem! I was attempting to log in to verify my member number. After several failed attempts, I requested a password reset. Still waiting on my password email that was requested this morning.

Hey Mac!

the loews youfirst site is not easily accessible at times.
sometimes i get the "under maintenance" message.
sometimes i get to it immediately.

i'm sure you have a lot more knowledge than i do on computers and websites. i think i was just lucky my pw went through for me.
i'm usually the one screaming for help when dealing with websites.

I'm having the same problem! I was attempting to log in to verify my member number. After several failed attempts, I requested a password reset. Still waiting on my password email that was requested this morning.

if you can't get the email from them, call them and have them reissue a pw while on the phone with them.
also, have them stay on the line with you until you do gain access to their website.

i hate to say this but my pw worked.
i just tried it to get to the site.

but one thing i did find was i do not have any reservations listed in my account.
i called them to inquire about that.

they stated that any reservation made by phone will not be reflected on the youfirst site.

only reservations made online will show up in the file of your youfirst account.

get this, the only way you can get your upgrade is by calling, not booking online.

man, those rules are really stupid.............

i did ask why some people are not able to enter the site with their password.

i also asked for those whose pw was not accepted on the website and a new one was requested, did not receive the email with that information.

i was told by 2 different loews employees there is nothing wrong with the site.

i find that hard to believe since both of you have not been able to gain access to it.

i suggest you call loews and have them log you in to the youfirst site.

1-866-563-9792

I am still having issues logging in, and I have requested my password to be sent many times (today too) and have not gotten it.

I will be calling tomorrow, thanks for the number Mac

when you call, they will first transfer you to the orlando ressie site.

from there once you tell them your pw is not letting you in and the request for a reset email pw has not come, you might be transferred to one more person.

the person that checked my ressie on the loews youfirst site was the one that gave me the info on which number to use

she also said this number is good to call on for the ressie info:

888 464 3551

this one is direct to the orlando reservations for loews youfirst

t reset password would never send me a new one, just like others here, but eventually got it sorted

I'm going a different route, guys. I want to get the actual site fixed so nobody has this problem anymore. It's probably the developer in me...

Anyway, I've had them direct me to the CRM manager at Loews so I can let them know what's going on and their Development department can fix the site. I'll let you guys know what comes of it.

I'm going a different route, guys. I want to get the actual site fixed so nobody has this problem anymore. It's probably the developer in me...

Anyway, I've had them direct me to the CRM manager at Loews so I can let them know what's going on and their Development department can fix the site. I'll let you guys know what comes of it.

you're a good homie to do that.
tanks !!

then you should send them a bill for your services.......:rolleyes1

you're a good homie to do that.
tanks !!

then you should send them a bill for your services.......:rolleyes1

Nah, I'm not going to fix it.

I just want to make them aware of what's going on with the system. Honestly, I'm going to need to make reservations soon so I just want to know my status. :confused3

Wow.

I finally got my password reset, logged into their system, and was rewarded with a nice shock. My member level is "N/A". Just fantastic. I'm sitting here staring at my platinum loews first card just absolutely dumbfounded. I just sent them another email to figure out what in the blue hell has happened to my status. What a royal pain the the rear.

Might as well change the name to "Forget YOU FIRST."

that happened to me also last year when they changed the program in july.

i had the N/A status.

i sent a letter and they informed me their records showed platinum status.
the confirmed it with an email for my benefit.

many weeks later, the platinum status did show on the youfirst site.

i'm not thrilled with the way that site works.

send them an email.
tell them to fix it and send you a confirming email for the mean time.

If I don't get some movement on this and get it rectified before Wednesday I'll call. I'm booked for my trip on Friday to RPR and would like to have my status changed back to where it should be before i go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter