LIME green exchange sent/received thread is HERE!!

Kirby said:
:rotfl2: :laughing:
:rotfl: Sorry, couldn't help but laugh!

The lime green beach ball threw me off! of course now I've blown it up and it's not all green, just the side facing the outside was! :rotfl:

Reyasmom said:
The lime green beach ball threw me off! of course now I've blown it up and it's not all green, just the side facing the outside was! :rotfl:

I thought about putting those beach balls in the lime green exchange, but since they weren't all lime green, decided to put them in the envelope exchange, they were the right size for it.... Sorry to confuse you :earboy2: Don't worry, I"m always worried that I'll do just that. Glad to hear you got it anyway! :rotfl:

Reyasmom said:
Cut me some slack I'm going to WDW in 2 days How can I be expected to think straight!? ;)

:rotfl: Well, lucky you!! I do hope your packages from THIS exchange get to you before you leave.
How long will you be gone?

tomorrow (after the mail runs :)) we'll head to the hotel near the airport. We have a very early flight Friday morning.

jennyL said:
My package came while I was away. Thank you Januarary I love everything. My husband brought in the box and told me I think you have soap and I was wondering what exchange would have sent me soap. LOL The candles have the whole place smelling great.
I received:
lime green fan
lime green Tinkerbell calculator
lime green sour apple Altoids chewing gum
two lime green Summer Fresh Yankee Candle votives
lime green tissue paper
Disney Princess chapstick
Disney Princess stickers
Disney Princess photo album
Snow White pencil
Sleeping Beauty pencil

Thanks again I love it all!!!
You are so welcome!! I hope you had a great trip!

Trish5768 said:
I received two packages today! Both were from Patti (grinningghost). I got:

neon straws
lime jello
green tea shower gel
green bubble beeper gum
coconut lime moisturizing cream (my very favorite scent)
green picture frame
croutons
lime tic tacs
lime appetizer plate
lime napkins
lime sponge
doublemint gum

Thank you so very much, Patti. I hope that you are feeling much better and are back to your normal self very soon. :wizard:

So glad they arrived in one piece and in a timely fashion! :) I'm working real hard to get back to my normal self - whatever that may be. ;)

Honestly, if it weren't for the itchy incisions, I think I'd be feeling great. :teeth:

Reyasmom said:
tomorrow (after the mail runs :)) we'll head to the hotel near the airport. We have a very early flight Friday morning.

Your one sender....the one that was mailed on the 5th, will check at the post office tomorrow. She does have DC, so they should be able to find out where it is....but I am afraid that you might not have it by the time you leave :(
Something to look forward to when you return, I guess ;)
Hopefully your second package will make it tomorrow.

We do only have 6 left to receive!! :bounce:
Great going! Less than a week since mail date.

Don't forget, if you haven't already done so, the spoon rest exchange has sign-ups until Friday ;)

spoon rest... spoon rest... spoon rest.. Look into my eye and shop for that spoon rest.... :crazy:

Meriweather said:
Your one sender....the one that was mailed on the 5th, will check at the post office tomorrow. She does have DC, so they should be able to find out where it is....but I am afraid that you might not have it by the time you leave :(
Something to look forward to when you return, I guess ;)
Hopefully your second package will make it tomorrow.

For some reason I have a terrible time getting packages here. It's downright freakish. I ordered 2 things from Amazon and one came in 9 days ago, the other still isn't here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter