LIME green exchange sent/received thread is HERE!!

I've been LIMED! :banana:

Thanks to Dania, I received a really fun lime package consisting of:

Mickey's Lively Lime Lemonade (can't wait to try this - as I'm a lime flavored freak) ;)

Stitch pen

Lime stretch book cover (DD will appreciate this for school)

Scented bracelet with the word "Harmony" on it

Florida magnet with Disney characters

Tinkerbell magnet

Florida postcard

Love, love, love all of it Dania - and you weren't any later than I was girl! :teeth:

Got my wonderful surprise package a couple of days ago.......:banana: :banana: :banana:

Nutsy said:
Got my wonderful surprise package a couple of days ago.......:banana: :banana: :banana:

:teeth: Just in time for your birthday ;)

Hope we hear of those last arrivals tomorrow.....except for Reyasmom who is gone on vacation :(

:wave2:

A week since mail by date and yet to receive are:

Reyasmom x 2 (mailed 7/5 and 7/8)
christmaslady (mailed 7/8)
momof2OH's mother, Teri (mailed 7/11)
mtblujeans (mailed 7/8)

If you have received, and I missed it, please let me know.

Hopefully some will arrive SOON!! ::yes::

Glad it arrived Patti. I felt bad about it being late but I have been so busy with work that it's just crazy here. This week has been hectic.

I received my package today from Suzanne! She sent me two insulated lime green Mickey and Minnie Hawaiian cups and four plastic solid lime green glasses, a lime green Mickey head antannae ball, and a lime green Mickey head from Home Depot! :Pinkbounc Thanks, Suzanne!!

You're quite welcome. Those green mickey antenna toppers are hard to come by!

Now you can think of your DIS buddies whenever you have a drink!

Suzanne

I smiled when I opened that box and saw all that green! I love it all! I didn't know they even made the green Mickey antennae ball...I have never seen one!! :teeth:

Yay!! One more off the list!

Still waiting:

Reyasmom x 2 (mailed 7/5 and 7/8)
christmaslady (mailed 7/8)
momof2OH's mother, Teri (mailed 7/11)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter