LIME green exchange sent/received thread is HERE!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are all out :bounce:

Check in here when you send out and let us know when AND what ::yes:: you receive. I can't wait to hear about all the goodies!! :hyper:

Remember mail by date is July 8th Please be on time.

And...because the weekend is reallt busy here....mine is in the mail !! :bounce:

I haven't sent mine yet but wanted to post so I will be able to find this thread easily when I need it!

We'll try to keep it bumped, but with the long weekend, it could sink.......

I'm planning on mailing my package on Tuesday but I'll let you know for sure.

Took mine to the post offfice at 2:00 pm, went out with the 4:00 pm mail.

When you get it (address is Albrightsville, PA.) please be careful when opening. If you use a knife don't cut to far down into the box.

Everyone don't forget the post offices are closed on Mon. the 4th and ours are also closed on Sat. the 2nd.

wow...looks like I am kinda behind. I waited to see who I got, before I started getting stuff together. :confused3 I am gonna work on it this weekend, and mail in tues. or weds. :)

No you are not behind at all, Sparx :)
Some of us just can't wait....or rush out and shop fast :teeth:

Shopping this weekend...I am so excited about the name I got (lol that is all I will say). I can't wait.

Tricia

My package and the Bonus package ( :wave2: at Nancy!!!) are shipping out!!! Have a nice Holiday... Be safe... :cool1:

Sparx said:
wow...looks like I am kinda behind. I waited to see who I got, before I started getting stuff together. :confused3 I am gonna work on it this weekend, and mail in tues. or weds. :)
Nope, you aren't behind. I waited until I saw which names we got too. DD is doing it too and I wanted to see how old the child she was exchanging with was before I bought anything if that makes sense. Good thing too since there is a huge age gap between them and it is a good thing I didn't buy something in the baby section, lol! I went shopping this afternoon. Word of warning, the stores were packed!!! I completely forgot people were off today b/c of the 4th! Since I am a SAHM and Dh had to work it never even crossed my mind. Anyway, I bought the lime green things but it will probably be Tues. or Wed. before I can mail it too!

My gangs should be going out tomorrow. I will post again when they are officially sent.

DD2Disney said:
Shopping this weekend...I am so excited about the name I got (lol that is all I will say). I can't wait.

Tricia

:teeth:

There weren't too many children in this one, so they are not necessarily exchanging with other children.......just the luck of the draw :)

Lime packages was mailed with delivery confirmation this morning at 11:00AM.... but now am wondering maybe I should insure my packages next time.... my other exchange seems to not have rec'd yet the package but post office said it was delivered already..... What does everybody use ??? USPS ??? UPS ??? DHL ???insured ?? delivery confirmation?? with signature confirmation ??? Do tell....:confused3

I've been using delivery confirmation with no problems except for once a couple of months ago when a substitute mailman kept trying to deliver my package to an old address (not what was on the package). It finally came back to me and I had to mail it.

I have found out that that the post offices in the east scan the packages more often than in the west.

I use USPS priority with delivery confirmation,.....not insurance.
If they say it was delivered it was....but to who? Had that happen to me and cvemom....;) her neighbor had it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter