• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's Get Ready to Crumble!- COMPLETED!

I think this is the first report I have read all the way from the start, and now I'm so sad that it's coming to an end. :(

I lked the Yakitori and Raglan reviews, since we will be visiting both on our trip.

So sad that your trip is coming to an end because it means that we'll have to wait until next time for more of your fabulous reviews!

Great reviews yet again :thumbsup2

I insist that you book another trip so that you can continue to entertain us popcorn::

We found a Raglan Road must have - you have to try them next time! From the Sides - Garlic, truffle oil and parmesan fries - soooo good!

I think this is the first report I have read all the way from the start, and now I'm so sad that it's coming to an end. :(

I lked the Yakitori and Raglan reviews, since we will be visiting both on our trip.

I think you will enjoy them both! I'm sad it's coming to an end too!

So sad that your trip is coming to an end because it means that we'll have to wait until next time for more of your fabulous reviews!

Great reviews yet again :thumbsup2

I insist that you book another trip so that you can continue to entertain us popcorn::

I really hope we will be back to the World at some point - we miss it so much!

+1 :)

I hope my dining review will be as good as this one

I'm sure your review will be awesome!:)

We found a Raglan Road must have - you have to try them next time! From the Sides - Garlic, truffle oil and parmesan fries - soooo good!

Fries! Hmmmm....how did we miss those?? Meryll - I want all your food details!popcorn::

Raglan Road is always on the top of our list. We had a great meal there. My son would agree about the positives and negatives of the pudding.

What's with the beef at YH? I have heard NO good reports. It's either stringy or it is fatty. Never a positive comment about that quality of the meat. It's kept me from eating there!

Loving the report!

Raglan Road is always on the top of our list. We had a great meal there. My son would agree about the positives and negatives of the pudding.

What's with the beef at YH? I have heard NO good reports. It's either stringy or it is fatty. Never a positive comment about that quality of the meat. It's kept me from eating there!

Loving the report!

I would definitely go back to Yakitori House - but I might not have the beef again. The chicken was lovely and the atmosphere in the restaurant was very serene and quiet. It's also something a bit different.

Thanks for reading!

Friday 27th August

So - we're ready to head home!

We had a final trip into the Magic Kingdom and after some fun and frolics in the park we went to our favourite counter service restaurant - Columbia Harbour House!!

I think the others had their usual nuggets - but I decided to be a bit more adventurous! I had the chicken and bacon salad:

DSCF3385.jpg

This was really nice! A very generous portion of salad with lots of crispy chicken and bacon. At the condiments bar I also found a sachet of blue cheese dressing - yummy!

CHH is totally fantastic and we love going there. Look how happy we are, even though it's our last day:

IMG_0696.jpg

At some point during the morning, Simon must have got a Mickey premium bar because I found this picture for the last day:

IMG_0695.jpg

I definitely did not have enough of these during the holiday!

So, that was the end of our Disney food adventures.

Coming up - Final thoughts...

so sad your report is coming to a close. I've enjoyed reading and we are now super excited for our upcoming trip! Thanks for sharing your wonderful vacation and your beautiful family with us and I look forward to your next "final thoughts" installment:)

I've been away from the site due to final exams, but I just had to come back to see this dining report through, since it's the only one I've followed from start to finish!

Thanks for providing all this insight into the various restaurants across WDW :). I'm sure some of the things I've read here will come to mind while we're thinking about what to order when we get there, lol :D

Boo - it's nearly over :sad2:

Book another trip soon so we can enjoy another great report :thumbsup2

I definitely second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

We love Columbia Harbour House too and the salad you had is really yummy! But most of the times the tuna sandwich wins for us! ;)

Thanks for your reviews! They are awesome! :goodvibes

so sad your report is coming to a close. I've enjoyed reading and we are now super excited for our upcoming trip! Thanks for sharing your wonderful vacation and your beautiful family with us and I look forward to your next "final thoughts" installment:)

Thank you for your kind words! I've enjoyed reliving all that lovely food!

I've been away from the site due to final exams, but I just had to come back to see this dining report through, since it's the only one I've followed from start to finish!

Thanks for providing all this insight into the various restaurants across WDW :). I'm sure some of the things I've read here will come to mind while we're thinking about what to order when we get there, lol :D

Thanks for sticking with me!

I'm sad too! I really wish we could book another trip - one day.....

I definitely second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

We love Columbia Harbour House too and the salad you had is really yummy! But most of the times the tuna sandwich wins for us! ;)

Thanks for your reviews! They are awesome! :goodvibes

That's a real compliment coming from you!:lovestruc

After final thoughts do we then get the full TR? ;)

Oh yes - eventually! I need to sort all the photos out! I still think you should do one too Meryll...

Thanks for the wonderful reviews, I enjoyed them so much:thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter