** Lets Chat - Daily Chit Chat**

Just spent the last two and a half hours round my DD's on 'delivery duty' only for the tracking to update that it never arrived at the depot so now not coming ..... grrr!!

What's everyone got planned for the weekend? We're having a quiet one (as usual!) but have just booked three weekends away for next year :flower1: Crufts, Aladdin and the Spanish Riding School. :thumbsup2

That is annoying with the waiting for a parcel that didn't arrive. My parents went to see the Spanish riding school a few years back and enjoyed it. I don't have much planned for the weekend as I have had a busy week with work, 2 days on Portsmouth with my sister and her family and had a day trip to France today

Happy Halloween everybody! I hope you all have a lovely evening what ever it is you are doing!

Hocus Pocus Happy Halloween gif.gif

Good morning.

Someone was setting off fireworks at half past midnight last night. I wasn't too impressed as it took me ages to get back to sleep. :(

It is very misty here this morning - true autumn weather. It doesn't help my plan to eat healthily as all I feel like doing is making an apple pie. (Well not all as I would also eat it!)

Good morning.

Someone was setting off fireworks at half past midnight last night. I wasn't too impressed as it took me ages to get back to sleep. :(

It is very misty here this morning - true autumn weather. It doesn't help my plan to eat healthily as all I feel like doing is making an apple pie. (Well not all as I would also eat it!)

Yea people can be real jerks. My neighbours downstairs were playing loud music and singing I mean screaming along with the lyrics until 2:30am... why are people so selfish?

I know what you mean by autumn food. i really want some pancakes with maple syrup.

Afternoon, it was sunny this morning but the fog is rolling in. I have had a lovely roast around my mum's and now sorting out what to get people for Christmas.

Would like to sort out some trips away but still don't know when my rota is changing so pointless me booking leave as no doubt would end up changing it when it does.

What a soggy morning! I don't envy DD who is working at Thorpe Park today.

Not a lot happening this weekend - grocery shopping - watching Strictly - DH has Remembrance Parade with the Scouts tomorrow, but that is very local.

I might spend some time planning next summer's holiday - I fancy Canada but it's sooooo big I'm not sure where to start.

Anybody got any plans for the weekend?

Libby - we loved Canada! Been to Vancouver twice now, the second time we went to Vancouver Island as well but would love to explore more of it. One day we hope to go on the Rocky Mountaineer.

Working again this weekend but only 8 hr shifts instead of my usual 12. I will be glad for next weekend as im off

I went up to London yesterday, it was really quiet for a Saturday. The horrific events in Paris must have had an effect on people over here. Despite previous terrorist attacks I think it's the first time I have felt uneasy going into London.

What a weekend. I can't believe whats happened in Paris. Such a sad event.

I was unwell myself so I spent all weekend under the duvet making cards.

Morning all

Terrible events in Paris and it looks as though the siege is still going on this morning as I left for work. My heart breaks for all those people and their family that losr their lives and injured on Friday, when will it end?:sad1:

Its calmer here this morning after a night of terrible gales, loads of things being blown about the place last night, I dont know if its just me though but it still doesnt feel really cold, I havent yet put my boots on and Im still wearing layers?:umbrella:

Hope everyone is well.:goodvibes

Its calmer here this morning after a night of terrible gales, loads of things being blown about the place last night, I dont know if its just me though but it still doesnt feel really cold, I havent yet put my boots on and Im still wearing layers?:umbrella:

Same here. I've yet to break out my woolly hats! The trains were a nightmare this morning, all cancelled so I had to drive in. It seemed like everyone else had that idea as there was lots of traffic. I'm dreading the drive home tonight.

Just seen your Sig Rachel, thats some seriously quick wedding planning!

We had just over a year, every month counts!! :)

It's very wet here right now.

The weather is supposed to get a lot colder this by weekend.

Just seen your Sig Rachel, thats some seriously quick wedding planning!

We had just over a year, every month counts!! :)

haha, I know what you mean. We origionally had planned to go with spring 2017 but my Nana basically told us to have it next year. But thats OK with us! :D

It's very wet here right now.

The weather is supposed to get a lot colder this by weekend.

Woo! Bring on the cold weather! :cold:

I'm off the the birmingham german market tonight. I've been living in Brum for 8 years and I love love love the German Market. Bratwurst and bier all around!

haha, I know what you mean. We origionally had planned to go with spring 2017 but my Nana basically told us to have it next year. But thats OK with us! :D

Sounds good, happy planning! :)

Disneymoon on the cards? lol

Sounds good, happy planning! :)

Disneymoon on the cards? lol

Yes!!! Probably won't have enough money to have it next year but would love to do Disneyland in Cali for a week and then go to Hawaii for another week.

Failing that WDW is always a place I want to visit. :)

Morning all

Terrible events in Paris and it looks as though the siege is still going on this morning as I left for work. My heart breaks for all those people and their family that losr their lives and injured on Friday, when will it end?:sad1:

Hope everyone is well.:goodvibes

Its been really mild here, I was on a night shift last week and sitting outside the hospital at 4am and it felt like a summers evening. I have yet to wear my coat at work even on a night shift

Well the forecasters were right, it is definitely colder. It was a beautiful crisp walk to work today but I was very glad of a woolly hat and gloves.

The children at school are rehearsing for their Christmas show - it's always very cute with the year 1s. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter