Knights & Lights

I decided to go with the Tauck Discovery Castles and Kings tour. They do Windsor castle and Versaille and is one night longer. I will report back on the boards when I have finished. I will be keeping a pen and pencil journal while there and will write a report when I get back.

I'm looking forward to hearing your impressions of Tauck. I thought their London/Paris itinerary looked great. They seems to do very well with booking too. Most of the Kings & Castle tours appear to be sold out, as well as a lot of their other itineraries. Our Yosemite trip had only 4 slots left open last January when we booked, so I never had any concerns about cancellation for lack of participation. I'm hoping for a good experience with them this year, so they will stay on our list for the future. I'm going to be snapping pictures like crazy and hopefully come up for a good submission for their photo contest. One of those travel voucher would come in very handy!

I'm looking forward to hearing your impressions of Tauck. I thought their London/Paris itinerary looked great. They seems to do very well with booking too. Most of the Kings & Castle tours appear to be sold out, as well as a lot of their other itineraries. Our Yosemite trip had only 4 slots left open last January when we booked, so I never had any concerns about cancellation for lack of participation. I'm hoping for a good experience with them this year, so they will stay on our list for the future. I'm going to be snapping pictures like crazy and hopefully come up for a good submission for their photo contest. One of those travel voucher would come in very handy!

Since I am a bonafide Disney freak they are going to have to really wow me. I hear that they will.

TammyAlphabet: is your trip Tauck or Tauck Bridges? I'm very interested in reading about your experience. When are you going?

TammyAlphabet: is your trip Tauck or Tauck Bridges? I'm very interested in reading about your experience. When are you going?

Tauck Bridges. Expensive like Disney, I like the itinerary better though. We will see.

I did the tour. I was not wowed. It was nice and other than the Oliver show in London, I have no real complaints. Oliver show was a little vulgar for my tastes. Excessive sexual innuendo and a beating murder onstage. For kids? Other people just loved it though. It was a nice tour the tour guides and tour director were great. Locations were great. But, dollar for dollar, next time I will take ABD. From the reviews on this board, they are a better overall value.

Appreciate your posting your impresison of Tauck Bridges. Good to hear first-hand experience. Will you be posting a trip report somewhere?

Appreciate your posting your impresison of Tauck Bridges. Good to hear first-hand experience. Will you be posting a trip report somewhere?

I am not very good at those really and I am kinda snowed under really. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks for the notes on Tauck. We did Knights and Lights in September 2008 and had a blast. We stayed at the Ren. Chancery Court in London and the Hilton Arc de Triomphe in Paris. We did two post nights at the end of the trip to see DL Paris (took the Metro.) I wish we had some more time in London but loved what we saw. The British Museum is a must. We also did the London Eye and the War Museum on our own. I thought Paris was the most beautiful city I have ever seen. Loved the museums, the bike ride and the Eiffel Tower day. So easy to get around both cities. Hope to do another ABD soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter