Kid's Trip Pages to print out =0)

Thanks for the links. I have never seen themouseforless site before. It's got a lot of cool stuff. :cool1:

I printed out the travel journal for both kids last year when we went on DD's wish trip. I used card stock and took it to Staples and had it bound with a clear cover. They loved filling it out each evening and still look at it frequently. I pasted pictures on the blank side of each page so we'd have corresponding photos for each day. It's a great book!

Go to:

Page 4 - post # 57

Page 6 - post # 86, # 87, # 89,

Page 7 - post # 9

Page 8 - post # 114

Page 9 - post # 131 (I've cleaned up and reposted Mouse for Less
Kids Travel Jouranals and Animal Kingdom animals)

Coloring book pages for characters, holidays, animals, nature, religious, people, misc. and educational coloring pages.(alphabet, letters etc.)

Also has themes list of crafts and activities. (including for COUNTRIES(in Epcot) -which has arts/crafts, games/activities, science, history, recipes, songs, poems and finger plays)

http://www.coloringbookfun.com/

Have fun!!:wizard:

this link is great, I only wish i knew about this sooner when i took the kids out of school to go to WDW for a week! I am going to print these out for our trip coming up this summer, I love the journal pages! what a great way to keep memories from your child's point of view.
i think i may print it on cardstock that can be inserted into plastic archival sleeves and put those into a three-ring binder, that way i can add pictures to it later.
Thank you for sharing this information! I am studying to be a teacher and if I have kids that miss school and go to Disney, i think i will use this as an assignment. it is fun for the kids and i think the parents would also love the idea!

Does Anyone Have A Link To Download Madlibs For The Kids To Play On The Trip? I Have Searched For Over An Hr And Can't Find Any!

To jhwells1994:

Here's a link... http://www.elibs.com/e/w/categories

You need to choose the category, then click on "Title" of choice. Then when the "fill in" boxes appear, scroll down the page and look just to the right of the fill in boxes inside the purple box, and you will see a printer icon that says, "Print This". This brings up a non-filled-in printer version so you can print the page out for your trip!

Hope this helps. :) They have lots of categories!

Are there any other ways of downloading it as i don't have powerpoint. I've sorted my DDs autograph book but i'm looking for journal pages

I have saved this PowerPoint file on my personal website as a slide show which you should be able to access directly on the web without having to have the program on your computer. You will not be able to customize them like you would in PowerPoint, but you can at least print them.

Here's the link: http://www.charmandgrace.com/Disney/DISNEYJOURNAL.htm

Once you are there, follow these DETAILED Printing Instructions:

FIRST, move your cursor to the middle of the journal page and click on the page you want to print (this will select the journal page and will allow you the option of printing only that frame, as opposed to printing with outline and headers.)

SECOND, go to "Print Preview". A new window will open with several options across the top of page. You will see in "Print Preview" mode that the outline along with headers and footers are displayed on the page.

NOW, at the top you will see three icons looking like a piece of paper; one of these is "Turn off headers and footers." You should click that one. (This takes away the header and footer before you print.)

NEXT there's an option with 3 choices: "As Laid Out on the Screen" or "Only the Selected Frame" or "All Frames Individually." You will select the "Only the Selected Frame" option. (This way you won't get the outline down the left side on your printed copy.)

LASTLY, if you should choose to do this ...you can adjust the margins (little arrows in the boundary at the tops and sides of the page) so that the image is centered on your page. You can also decrease the margins this way and increase the size of the image (I set mine at 120% so that it filled out the page better.)

I really hope this will work for you.

pixiedust: Pixie dust!! pixiedust:

Are there any other ways of downloading it as i don't have powerpoint. I've sorted my DDs autograph book but i'm looking for journal pages

One other option...if you have Microsoft Word:

http://www.charmandgrace.com/Disney/DisneyJournal.doc

This is a link to the pages as a Microsoft Word Document. If you can get it to download (it's a very LARGE file, so you must be patient... :hourglass not sure I'd even try it with dial-up internet), then you can click "Save As" and save it to your computer. Then once you open it on your own hard drive, you can right click the images and click "Edit" to put your own text in or make other changes.

Good luck! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter