Kid's Trip Pages to print out =0)

I love these journal pages for kids, but does anyone know of any for Disneyland? Some of these could be for either resort, but many are WDW-specific...

Thanks!

Awesome website!! I'm going to print the journal and help DD complete it (she can't write yet!) so we can save it to remember our first WDW trip. :goodvibes

:cheer2: Terrific pages! I'm very excited about printing them out for my dd. I'm sure thankful for all the wonderful information that gets shared on these boards ~ thanks everyone!
Kitsel

Hi everyone,
I'm in the process of making car activity books for my 5 yr old niece and 3 yr old nephew. The links given have been great but I'm really interested in color by number worksheets - disney or non-disney. Any suggestions? Thanks!

*Shannon

I haven't seen any colour by number, but I suppose you could print out colouring pages and put your own numbers in. Disney online Magic Artist had some great pics which I used for my kids. Also for other cartoon characters (eg Universal) try this link

http://www.coloring.ws/cartoons.htm

Enchanted Learning also has activity pages including join-the-dots

Great pages..Anyone know of any princess pages so I could make a book for my kids to do on the plane...???Thanks...

Any ideas for halloween pages too I was thinking of making them for all the kids who will be in our Dis boards trick or treating while on the DCL thanks sooo much..!!!!

You could try this link http://www.coloring.ws/cartoons.htm

There are lots of word puzzles, dot-to-dot etc. (not all princesses but if they like Spongebob etc. you should find enough to fill a book!)

Scooby Doo pages could be good for Hallowe'en :wave2:

I found a link to a site that had different dot games (a whole bunch of dots and each person draws a line and whomever makes a square puts their initial in the box). These were disney ones that had disney characters positioned throughout and when you boxed in a character that was worth more points. But I can't find the site again, was out of ink in my printer so I didn't print at the time. Has anyone else seen these ? Sometimes I just get lost on this site.

Thank you so much for this link!!! My kids are going to love this. I make lots of scrapbooks when we get home and this will not only be helpful to me in making them, but let the kids help out too! I just got done printing them up for all three of the kids and they are really cool. Thanks again.

Stacy

:cool1: That should keep 'em busy! :thumbsup2

Thanks for all the wonderful link! :yay:

11 days to go! :teeth: :banana:

thanks for the link we will be making the countdown chain!!! my ds (5) cannot wait to go to the mnsshp--he will be jack sparrow my ds (2) cannot decide but she can't wait either!!

These are great!Driving on friday from Tampa as a surprise one day trip just me and my two dd's(6 & 8) this will be great for them to do in the car and at the Coral Reef - made this ADR specifically because DH will not go to a Seafood restaurant -can't stand the smell- so we will enjoy our time!

We have a paper chain in our kitchen - its fab Sophie couldn't understand when we were going to DLP but now knows that we go when we reach the ceiling!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter