Kid's Trip Pages to print out =0)

connie1042 said:
When I clicked on the site, it said it was no longer avalible. What did I do wrong. Thanks.
I just tried the link in Patsfan's post, and it worked just fine. Can you try again?

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Love all the websites provided. Can't wait to start downloading and printing! Grandkids are going to love all this stuff!!! You guys are wonderful. :grouphug:

grrrrr cant find the website but it had the cutest thermoter and blanks for the destination name and then a blank to talk about it and you rate it on the thermoter. was cool

I redid a MASTER INDEX of Mouse for Less of these posts by me and put them on page 9 post # 131.

I also made a MASTER INDEX of other peoples posts and you will find that on page 9 post # 130.

Wow- what a bunch of great ideas! I plan on making some ID cards and a journal for the kids. Thanks!

Y'all,there's a thread on the budget board from mdhkitten:
I found this on a mom's board that I frequent, and several of my friends have actually ordered this. I'm not one that did, but did type in the info to see if it will go through, and it seems to work. BTW, you MUST follow the directions exactly to get this to work correctly:

I just spent $16 to get $60 worth of paper delivered overnight to my house. Here's how you can too.

Time to restock on paper, but you better hurry too because this deal won't last! It's only a matter of time until Office Depot finds out about these two stackable coupons. You get a total of 10 reams (5000 sheets) of paper for just 15 bucks, shipped right to your house!
First add 10 reams of Xerox paper to your cart for $5.79 each. XEROX WHITE COPY PAPER DEAL
Then add 1 pack of paperclips to your cart for 29 cents. PAPERCLIPS DEAL
Then enter these 2 following coupons:
Enter coupon code 073649244 to get each ream for $2.49 each. Expires 3/17/07.
Then enter coupon code 044141777 for $10 off $25+ purhcases in non-technogy products. Expires 3/24/07.

I applied the coupon with no trouble. Even if you get backordered,it's still so cheap. I've done these pages every year-my daughter calls them her WDW yearbooks-she's 13 and still loves them. This year I'm doing 5,so lots of paper.

Thanks ries mom! I did it too! I have also told my sister and friends! And I know they did too. Thanks for the info!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter